What's on My Nails This Christmas | Christmas Nails | Blogmas Day 23

December 23, 2017


I'm so happy to have really nice nails during Christmas time! I used to bite my nails all the time. I've finally stopped but my nails still break easily. I'm so happy to have longer nails! I really wanted to do nail art this year, but I didn't have the colors I wanted. And I'm not the greatest at nail art either.






So I decided to go the basic route. I didn't have any festive colors so I headed to the store. I was going to go with a basic red and green creme polishes and a gold glitter but I couldn't find any festive colors in the nail polish section.







Since I couldn't find the colors I wanted I headed to the craft section. I found a pack of extra fine glitter. It had perfect Christmas red and green and gold holo! It also had a tube of silver holo! I was sold!! I headed back to the nail polish aisle and got 4 bottles of the cheapest clear polish I could find.








I mixed the glitter into the clear polish and shook it up really well. Then I painted a base coat on my nail. I followed that with a thin coat of my new glitter polish. When that was dry I painted some of the new glitter polish on to a makeup wedge sponge and started dabbing on the color.  
I did a couple coats of the glitter until it was completely solid and I could see no gaps. Then I sealed it in with 2-3 coats of glossy top coat.







I love my Christmasy nails! Even though I didn't do nail art I still love the look of them! My sister said they look like ornaments! I love the glitter!!

Do you have your nails done up for Christmas? If you do I'd love to see them! Tweet them to me! @ZombieGoddessxi!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...