A Christmas Would You Rather | Blogmas Day 7

December 07, 2017


I haven't done a would you rather in so long! Today I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas and wintery would you rather today! I always really loved would you rather and this or that! It can be a really fun way to get to know someone! So with that idea let's get started!



WOULD YOU RATHER...



Have a seasonal latte or a seasonal hot chocolate?

I love both so much! It really comes down to if I want coffee. I love flavored Hot Cocoas and lattes! I like the at Starbucks the lattes are a little less sweet than the hot cocoas because it can be a little too much sometimes. I love the cinnamony snickerdoodle and the gingerbread too! They taste great in both!






Have an angel or star on top of your tree?

Growing up we always had an angel but I have a star now. I think I prefer the star because I hate porcelain dolls and our angel was always porcelain. It always creeped me out a bit.






Build a snowman or make snow angels?

Snowmen. I don't have waterproof snow gear anymore so a snow angel sounds so cold! I made them as a kid and I really liked it but I would never do it without waterproof clothes.







Go sledding or skiing/snowboarding?

I have no idea how to snowboard. I'd love to learn one day but in this moment I'd much rather sled. I haven't gone sledding since I was a kid. I'd love to take my niece and nephew sledding!







Dress up for Christmas or spend all day in your PJs?

I'd much rather stay in my PJs. I love the nice jumpers and fancy outfits and the makeup and things but I just love to stay in my PJs and watch Christmas Films all day!







Open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I love opening gifts on Christmas Eve! My dad and I started the tradition a few years ago. It makes Christmas Day nicer since we can just spend the day watching movies and spending time together.







Have turkey or ham for Christmas dinner?

I actually make Chicken since I have turkey for Thanksgiving in November and I don't eat ham. My dad makes his ham with pineapple and cloves and it smells nice but I just really don't like it.







Have a warm sunny Christmas or a what snow Christmas?

There was always snow on the ground when I was a kid. There hasn't been for the past few years and I hate it! The snow is so pretty! I miss it! It doesn't feel like Christmas without snow!






Make gifts or buy gifts?

I really like doing a mixture of both actually! I love making personalized gifts but sometimes you can find a wonderful gift for someone at the store. Like I love making gifts for my parents but this year I'm getting my mom a book that I know she will adore. It's a new edition of a medical book she bought for nursing about 25 years ago. Her's is falling apart. Like the pages are completely out of the cover. She uses it almost every day. I know she's gonna love it!







Be surprised or know your gifts?

I like being surprised but knowing is nice too. That way you know you'll love it! I help my parents buy gifts every year so I haven't been surprised for a long time. 







Spend Christmas at home or spend Christmas on a vacation?

At home 1000%! I love decorating and getting the house all nice and Christmasy! I might consider going to a really snowy place with my parents and a family of my own when I have one but I just love Christmas at home! It'd have to be a cabin that I could decorate myself. I could never stay in a hotel or something that other people decorated. My OCD would never allow it.






Decorate the outside of your house or decorate the inside of your house?

My dad has the nickname Griswald because of how he used to decorate the outside of our house. He used to go all out. Inside and outside the house. I think the outside decorations are pretty but I much prefer indoor decor. That way I can look at it without going out in the cold.






THE QUESTIONS:


1. Have a seasonal latte or a seasonal hot chocolate?

2. Have an angel or star on top of your tree?

3. Build a snowman or make snow angels?

4. Go sledding or skiing/snowboarding?

5. Dress up for Christmas or spend all day in your PJs?

6. Open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

7. Have turkey or ham for Christmas dinner?

8. Have a warm sunny Christmas or a what snow Christmas?

9. Make gifts or buy gifts?

10. Be surprised or know your gifts?

11. Spend Christmas at home or spend Christmas on a vacation?

12. Decorate the outside of your house or decorate the inside of your house?







I TAG...















That was a lot of fun! I thought coming up with some Christmasy would you rather questions would be a bit challenging but it was quite fun and easy! Let me know what you would pick int he comments! Make sure to check out all the lovely ladies I've tagged! Their blogs are great!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Love this tag! I really struggled to pick them, but I went with:


    1. neither - don't like hot drinks!
    2. Star
    3. snowman
    4. sledding
    5. spend all day in your PJs
    6. Open gifts on Christmas Day
    7. Have turkey for Christmas dinner
    8. Have a white snow Christmas
    9. buy gifts
    10. Be surprised
    11. Spend Christmas at home
    12. Decorate the inside of your house

    :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...