Monthly Favorites | December 2017

December 29, 2017


I can't believe the year is almost over! 2017 went by so fast for me! December was really nice! I did Blogmas but I also relaxed a little. I enjoyed all things Christmas that I could. I loved it! I can't wait for 2018! But we can't start the new year until I share my December favorites!





BEAUTY


HOLO!!

I started watching SimplyNailogical at the end of September and began to fall in love with Holo! I finally found some Holo at the end of November and started on some Holo nails! I loved them! I found gold holo for my Christmas nails. I can't wait to put more Holo on my nails!





Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

I love these strips! I use them a while ago. I've been waiting to use them again because my nails have been nubby. I have finally managed to grow them out again. I used some I had a while ago and they didn't wear on my nail too well. They started cracking after a day or 2 of wear but I think it's because they are old. I got them in 2015 or early 2016 so I think they are just too old. When I used them for the first time they wore really well. It's a great nail art cheat.





Tarte Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation

My sister got this foundation for me as a last minute Christmas gift. They were on sale at Ulta for $12 and she had her 20% b-day coupon so she got it for $10!! I love this foundation!!! It is really smooth and wears really nicely! It had really nice coverage and it didn't cake or take over my powder and become dewy. I really love it!!!









BLOG STUFF


Blogmas!

I'm so happy to have completed Blogmas! I was really determined to finish this year. My first 2 tries didn't go well. I am so proud of my Blogmas posts this year!





My 2018 Planner

I love this guy! I got it in September and it had calendar pages for Oct-December so I've already been using it. It has a folder in the front for smaller notebook paper and has a bunch of note space in the back! Each Month is separated by a piece of cardstock with a motivational statement on it! It has a place for goals and important dates. It has a calendar and daily pages for each month and note pages for each month as well. I love it!!









TV SHOWS + MOVIES


Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

I finally got to see Guardians 2!!!!!! I have been dying to see it! I got it in September but have had time to watch it until a couple weeks ago! It was so good!!!! As always from the Guardians universe the music was amazing! The story was awesome! I love the character developments from Vol 1. It all felt really natural! And of course, BABY GROOT WAS THE CUTEST!!!!





Attack on Titan Season 2

It is taking me forever to finish AOT S2! I started watching it in April when the new season started but I still haven't finished. I watched 4 episodes and it was amazing! A major plot twist that I was not ready for! OH! MY! GOD! I can't wait to continue watching it. I'm going to have to set aside a day to finish it. I take forever to finish anime. I can't mindlessly watch since I have to read the subtitles so it takes me quite awhile. I could watch the dubbed but I HATE dubbed.






Christmas Movies!!

Every year I spend most of December watching Christmas films and specials. My favorites to watch every year are, Christmas Vacation, The Grinch (2002), Home Alone, Home Alone 2, The Santa Clause and The Polar Express.








LIFESTYLE


Starbucks Christmas Mugs

I have become a collector of Starbucks mugs. I get one of the Christmas sets from Walmart/Target every year. I got a really cute red cup with different style trees on the bottle. It also came with a classic venti size cold drink cup. I'm so happy to finally have a reusable cold drink cup! All of mine are hot drink mugs.

I also go my first ceramic Starbucks cup. The ones that they sell in Starbucks. I got the ceramic version of the Christmas cup SB had this year. I love it so much! It adored the cups this year so when I saw the ceramic version I really wanted it. My mom ended up getting it for me as an early Christmas present and I'm so happy!!








What did you love this month? Let me know in the comments below! 

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 










Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...