My Christmas Eve Traditions | Blogmas Day 24

December 24, 2017


Happy Christmas Eve!! I can't believe it's already here! This Christmas season has flown by! I'm so happy I'm writing my final day of Blogmas! It's Christmas Eve and my Christmas is in full swing. My dad and I have a few fun traditions for Christmas Eve. So today I wanted to share them with you.



OPENING GIFTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE

When I was a kid we would open one gift on Christmas Eve night. or the past few years my dad and I have opened gifts on Christmas Eve. It is really fun! We open on Christmas Eve so that Christmas day isn't all hectic trying to cooking and open gifts.





CHRISTMAS MOVIE MARATON

On Christmas Day and Christmas Eve, we watch Christmas films all day. I throw in some Harry Potter and some other geek films so it isn't Christmas overload.





ALL DAY IN CHRISTMAS PJS

I love wearing Christmasy PJs and Jumpers! I wear nothing but Christmas PJs all Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!






HOT COCOA

I love making cinnamon White Hot Chocolate! I put a little vanilla in it too! It tastes like snickerdoodles! I love curling up on the couch watching Christmas films with a Hot Chocolate! I love classic hot chocolate too! Just one rule: Spray whipped cream, not marshmallows!





What are your Christmas Eve Traditions? Let me know in the comments below!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. These images take me to my childhood, it was my grandma‘s all-time favorite work to make crochet or cross stitched pockets for my dress. Memories flooding.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...