The Christmas Favorites TAG | Blogmas Day 1

December 01, 2017


Happy Blogmas! If you are new to the idea of Blogmas it means I will be posting every day leading up to Christmas! And they will all be Christmas themed posts! Today I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas Version of the Fall Favorites Tag! So here are some of my favorite things during the Christmas Season!



Favorite Christmas Film?

This is pretty hard. The one I just have to watch every year is Christmas Vacation. I love it! I also really love How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone and the Polar Express.






Favorite Christmas TV Special?

I really love watching It's Christmas Charlie Brown. I also love watching all the Specials from my favorite TV shows. The Supernatural special. I also love all the Doctor Who Christmas specials. I look forward to it every year!






Favorite Christmas Song(s)?

I did a post about all my fave Christmas songs a couple weeks ago. My top 3 right now are



Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade


It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mattis or Michael Bublé


Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé






Favorite Christmas Book/Story?

T'was the Night before Christmas. I can recite it from memory!





Favorite Christmas Clothing Item?

I have this really cute tee that has all the reindeer names on it. They are written in different fonts and there are cute Christmas graphics around them! I'll be including it in a post later on this month. With photos!





Favorite Lip Color for Christmas?

I love classic reds this time of year! My 2 faves are MAC Retro Matte in Ruby Woo and Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714!





Favorite Blush for the Season?

I love brighter peaches this time of year. It's cold so your cheeks would be a bit redder. I currently really love the Tarte Amazon Clay Blush in Birthday Suit for anytime.





Favorite Christmas Candle?

I love White Barn Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla





Favorite Christmas Scent?

I love so many! Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, pine.





Favorite Starbucks Christmasy Drink?

I love the Gingerbread Latte and the Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate! I'm actually making a point to get a snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa tomorrow! I can't wait!!!





Favorite Christmas Baked Treat?

I love gingerbread cookies and just about any apple pastry! I also love apple pie and molasses cookies! This year I have to try some gluten-free recipes if I want my favorite treats.





Favorite Food at Christmas Dinner?

My answer would probably be turkey but I always make a roasted chicken instead since we have turkey a month prior her in America for Thanksgiving. I love mashed potatoes and gravy I have since I was a kid. I also really love these cheesy potatoes my dad makes.




Favorite Drink for the Season?

I love hot cocoa this time of year! And I'll never say no to a latte, especially if it's spiced with ginger and cinnamon! And I love hot cups of tea all year around!















THE QUESTIONS:

Favorite Christmas Film?

Favorite Christmas TV Special?

Favorite Christmas Song(s)?

Favorite Christmas Book/Story?

Favorite Christmas Clothing Item?

Favorite Lip Color for Christmas?

Favorite Blush for the Season?

Favorite Christmas Candle?

Favorite Christmas Scent?



Favorite Starbucks Christmasy Drink?

Favorite Christmas Baked Treat?

Favorite Food at Christmas Dinner?

Favorite Drink for the Season?









I TAG...

AltSpeaking

Hannah Heartss

Once Upon A Dream

Verity My Love

Emily Underworld

Living In Saturn










I am so excited for Blogmas! I have attempted it for the past 2 years and haven't managed it. I WILL DO IT THIS YEAR! So I hope you join me for the next 24 days of Christmasy fun! I hope you enjoy my Blogmas posts this year!

What are your Christmas favorites? Let me know in the comments! Are you doing Blogmas? Leave your links in the comments so I can read your posts! I want to read as many Christmasy posts as I can!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.12.17

    Happy Blogmas Cassie!

    What a lovely festive first post! A perfect way to get us all in the Christmas spirit. I love Gingerbread Hot chocolates! (I would of tried the latte but I don't like coffee, I'm sure it's just as nice though!)

    Alys / alysgeorge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogmas

    YES TO SUPERNATURAL!!!

    and who doesn't love a hot cocoa in this season???!!!

    Vanessa x
    www.therealnessonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPERNATURAL!! Love!


    www.repressingtyecrazy.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...