My Blogmas Post Round Up | Blogmas Day 21

December 21, 2017


Blogmas has been such a fun time! I have loved all the Christmasy posts I've uploaded in the past 20 days! But I have been loving posts from other Bloggers as well! So today I thought I'd share my favorite of my blogmas posts and my favorites from other blogs too!

I am so happy to have taken on Blogmas! And with only 2 days left I know I'm going to win! I've tried to do Blogmas for the past 2 years. That have gone terriblely! I am so happy to have defeated Blogmas! I don't think I'll be doing 24 days again. Maybe 12. 24 is so many for me.

Whether or not Blogmas was stressful, which it immensely was, I had some amazing posts come out of it! I wanted to share what I loved about them.







What I'm Wearing This Christmas Season | Blogmas Day 15

The Photography! I'm still obsessed with it! I love the way my camera picked up the reds! I love all of my Christmas clothes so much and they look so nice in this post! My camera picks up the reds so beautifully!










My Christmas Essentials | Blogmas Day 18

I love my essentials posts. I love photo heavy posts. I love how far my product photography has come! Over the course of this year I have learned more about photoshop and my photos have begun to look amazing! 








My Christmas Makeup | Blogmas Day 9

Another one where I'm super proud of the photos! I love taking product photos! I'm super proud of my editing in this one. My Lorac palette and my Urban Decay Palette were a bit dirty from being in my makeup bag and I didn't notice until I want it edit. I cleaned then in Photoshop and I'm so proud of how the photos came out!








Christmas Rants | Blogmas Day 8

Because F**k tinsel!











25 I Love About Christmas | Blogmas Day 2

Writing this one really warmed my heart! 











Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide & Beauty Gift Guide

I'm including both of these because gift guides are hard yall. I was going to do 4 or 5 gift guides but ended up only doing 2. They are a pain! Please give them a read!









Now enough of me bragging! Let's talk about the amazing bloggers who's Blogmas/Christmas posts I've been enjoying.






Alternatively Speaking

I adore Britt's blog! She is doing a 12 Days of Blogmas Challange this year! I love the posts that she is doing! The challange is such a fun idea! I have really enjoyed, her Christmas Photos, her Christmas Tree Tour and Christmas Treats!











Tania Michele

Tania is another blogger that I adore and have been reading for some time. She posts lost of lovely Disney posts. She also does beauty and geeky posts. I have been loving her Christmas posts! My Favoirtes have been, My Favorite Christmas Songs, A Christmas Tag and her Disney Trip posts! The last one isn't "christmasy" but I have been loving the photos from her trip!









Tea with B

I have been loving Becca's blog this Blogmas! I went the all Christmasy aproach but she has a slection of posts! I have been loving reading her posts! My favorites are, Youtube & Instagram Made Me Try It: MorpheBlogger B*tches Secret SantaHoliday Beauty Haul!










BEFFSHUFF

Another blog I discoved this Blogmas! I have really been enjoying her blogmas! I really loved, Top 5 Festive LipsticksChristmas Tree Reveal, and Winter Wonderland!







Another Station, Another Mile

I found Rachel thanks to Blogmas! I have really liked her Blogmas post! My favorites have been, Anti-WishlistChristmas Traditions, and Top Five Christmas Films.












Mermaid Katee

Katee is doing 12 days of Christmas Looks! My favorite looks have been, Christmas CrackerTwinkle Twinke, and Christmas Wrapping











Rand0mg4l

I love Hannah's blog! Her Christmas posts have been great! My favorites are, Christmas PlaylistChristmas Films and Christmas Has Started!!








Well this post has gone on long enough. What are some of your favorite posts from this season? Let me know in the comments below! I'm always looking for more blogs to follow!!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...