Lippies I'm Wearing this Christmas | Blogmas Day 3

December 03, 2017


I love lip products so much! In case that wasn't obvious from all the lippie posts that I posted this year. So I thought it'd be perfect to talk about all the lip products I'll be wearing this Christmas Season!

I love classic red and they look so lovely this time of year! But of course, me being me, I had to include a berry! It still Fall after all! I wear berries all year round and Christmas time is no exception! I love a good dark lip!










So let's start with the berry. Since I discovered how pretty Rimmel Lasting Finish in 107 and Lorac Matte Lip Pencil in Mulberry look together it is pretty much all I wear. I started wearing them together when I tried the Lorac pencil for the first time. The Lorac pencil has such a pretty color but it's very drying. So I popped the 107 over it and fell in love!














MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo is my favorite classic red! The formula is smooth and creamy but still beautifully matte! It doesn't dry out the lips and it wears beautifully! The color is that perfect bright cherry red! I love this formula so much! I might be my favorite formula I've ever tried!



























I'm not one for nude lipstick but I got the Marc Jacobs Matte Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from Sephora as a Birthday Gift last year and fell in love with the pinky nude color! I don't wear it that often but if I do a really fun eye this season I might wear it. I also thought I'd include it for anyone that doesn't want to wear bold colors.

The formula is really nice and creamy. The color is beautiful and it wears very nicely!
















And finally another classic red! Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714! This is a bit of a brighter red than Ruby Woo and doesn't have such a deep undertone color. It is more of a warm undertone than the blue undertones in Ruby Woo. I love the UD mega matte formula! It is really matte and still feels nice on the lips!












PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107

Lorac Pro Matte Lip Pencil in Mulberry

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714











These are quite possibly my favorite lip products of all time! I love these products so much! What products are you wearing this season? 

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...