Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2017



Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope you are all having a lovely Christmas! I'm sat watching Christmas films with my dad. It's a Christmas tradition. I'm so happy I don't have extended family that I have to see over the holidays. I wish all of you luck if you have forced to socialize this season.

I love the Christmas time! I am so excited this year! For the first time in about 10 years, there is snow on the ground! It was snowing off and on last night. It isn't snowing today but having snow on the ground makes it feel like Christmas! There was always snow on the ground for Christmas when I was a kid! It's so much to see it again after 10 years!

I'm spending the day watching Christmas films with my dad and messing around with my art tablet. I'm so excited to make more art in 2018! I can't wait to share it all with you!

I am so excited to have finished Blogmas this year! After my last 2 failed attempts I'm so happy to have finished it this year! It was really fun this year! It was quite stressful but it was still very fun! I'm so happy I accomplished it!

I'm going to take the next few days off. My December Favorites will be up on the 29th or the 30th. I need a little break after Blogmas. I hope you all enjoyed my posts this Blogmas! It was a lot of work but I really enjoyed it!

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas! I loved creating my Blogmas for you! 2017 has been the best year of my life! I can't wait to see where this blog goes in 2018!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope that you had a great one!
    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...