What I Did This Christmas Season | Blogmas Day 22

December 22, 2017


This Christmas Season seemed to go by so fast! It doesn't feel like the 22nd at all! Looking back at the Christmas Season bucket list I'm not surprised I didn't do more. The season has gone by in a whirlwind. So let's go through the things I checked off my list!



WATCH EVERY MOVIE ON MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS FILM LIST
Done and done! I've watched all my favorite films over and over again. I love watching my favorite films multiple times throughout the season.








LISTEN TO MY CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST ENDLESSLY

I've listened to my playlist about 50 times over. I love Christmas music!!







PUT UP & DECORATE THE TREE

I actually only did this today. It's the lastest I've ever put up my tree. I had to make room for it and today was the first day I've had time to move things and put it up. But it's up and it's pretty! I usually do a tree of my own and then one with my dad but this year I didn't have time to do mine. So I only have my dad's this year.










COMPLETE ALL 25 DAYS OF BLOGMAS


Today is 22. I am writing 23 and 24 tonight as well. I almost can't believe I'm actually going to finish Blogmas!







PAINT MY NAILS ARE CHRISTMASY

I painted my nails yesterday and I love them! I did basic glitter nails, but I love the colors! I'm writing a post about them tomorrow!







GET STARBUCKS FESTIVE DRINKS

I got an amazing Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa! I love them so much! I made myself some cinnamon coffees and gingerbread lattes. All were delicious!














SEE FESTIVE LIGHTS


I didn't snap many photos but I did go see some really pretty lights. I saw this one house that had their lights timed to music! 








WEAR ALL OF MY CHRISTMASY CLOTHES

I have been rocking all my Christmasy gear! I have been loving being so festive!







WATCH CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

I have been hunting down every Christmas special for every TV Show I love! I have been watching so much festive shows and films!






Sadly I didn't get to do any of the wintery nature ones because we have yet to get snow. I haven't wrapped the gifts yet either. I plan on doing it tomorrow.

I have really enjoyed this Christmas season. Even if it has gone by really fast. What did you do this season?

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...