The Christmas TAG | Blogmas Day 4

December 04, 2017


This tag was actually my first Blomas post back in 2015! I didn't get to finish Blogmas that year or last year. So I thought since I am determined to finish this year it would be fun to revisit this tag two years on and see how my answers have changed. I am quite a different person than I was then. And I enjoy Christmas even more than I did then!

I don't remember all of the questions from this tag so it will be so fun to do it again! I love all things Christmas so I'm really going to enjoy this tag!



1.) When do you start to get excited about Christmas?

I used to start singing Christmas songs in June or July but I made myself hold out until November this year. On November 1st I blasted my Christmas Playlist and started decorating for Christmas. It's only Halloween until midnight, then it's November 1st and it's Christmas Time baby!






2.) How early is too early to start talking about Christmas?

Never! No, really I started planning Blogmas.Christmas posts for next year already! I try to wait for November but sometimes I just can't! I love Christmas! It never bothers me when stories start Christmas in October or people start decorating. I love Christmas!






3.) Top 5 Christmas Movies?

I wouldn't be surprised if this list is just the same as the first time I did this tag.

- Christmas Vacation

- Home Alone

- The Polar Express

- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2002)

- The Santa Clause or Elf






4.) Top 10 Christmas Songs?

I just did a post in November about my top Christmas songs! My Top 10 are:


1. Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade

2. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes

3. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) -  Michael Bublé

4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

5. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mattis or Michael Bublé

6. Winter Wonderland - Johnny Mattis or Michael Bublé

7.  Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

8. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé

9. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole


10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra or Michael Bublé






5.) Favorite Christmas Scent?


I love so many! Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, pine.






6.) Favorite Christmas Memory? 

I will always cherish the Christmas at my Aunt's house. After we had Christmas morning with my mom and dad we would go to her house and have dinner and watch movies. I miss those Christmas.






7.) Favorite Christmas Decorations? (Twinkle lights, lawn decorations, garland, etc.)

I love signs. I'm a big fan if cute signs like the reindeers' names, <--- Elf Village Workshop --->, and things like that.

I also really love decorating my Christmas tree perfectly.






8.) Favorite Starbucks Holiday favor or other holiday drink?

I love the Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate! And the Gingerbread Latte is wonderful too!






9.) Favorite Christmas Sweater? (Or another sweater if you don’t have a Christmassy one.)

My favorite piece of Christmas clothing is actually a t-shirt I have with all of the reindeers' names on it. I also have a creme tank top with a reindeer head on it. The nose is red glitter and the antlers are rose gold foil!






10.) What is your favorite gift that you have ever received?

At this very moment, the best monetary gift I have gotten for Christmas is my laptop. My dad got me this laptop and I use it every day. I can't blog without it! I love this thing! I blog with it, photoshop with it and game with it! 

But the best gift I've ever gotten is that my dad has made sure to never miss a Christmas. He always makes a point to be with me. The year my parents split up he could only visit for a short time but he made sure to see me. I'm going to stop writing this now because I'm tearing up.





11.) Do you put presents under the tree as soon as you get them and wrap them or wait until Christmas Eve?

I love to wrap and put them under as soon as possible! The tree looks lonely without them! My parents always put the smaller gifts under the tree and our bigger gifts under on Christmas Eve. I hope to do that with my own kids one day.





12.) Do you have any Christmas traditions?

Tomorrow's post is all about my Christmas traditions! I'll tell you guys one and save the rest for tomorrow. We always put up the tree on Thanksgiving while the Turkey is cooking and we watch the Macy's parade.






13.) What is the Christmas Time weather where you live?

When I was a kid it would snow in November and December. There would be snow on the ground but sadly I've never seen it snow on Christmas. Now it might have a few light snow flurries but no real snow and nothing that sticks until January. I miss the snow on Christmas.





14.) Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

When I was a kid we opened one small gift, maybe out of the stocking, and the rest on Christmas morning. My dad and I have started opening on Christmas Eve for the past few years now.






15.) Do you stay in your PJ’s all day or dress up?

All day in Christmas PJs! I don't have any Christmas parties or anything. So I just stay in my PJs. It's so cozy!











THE QUESTIONS:

1.) When do you start to get excited about Christmas?

2.) How early is too early to start talking about Christmas?

3.) Top 5 Christmas Movies?

4.) Top 10 Christmas Songs?

5.) Favorite Christmas Scent?

6.) Favorite Christmas Memory? 

7.) Favorite Christmas Decorations? (Twinkle lights, lawn decorations, garland, etc.)

8.) Favorite Starbucks Holiday favor or other holiday drink?

9.) Favorite Christmas Sweater? (Or another sweater if you don’t have a Christmassy one.)

10.) What is your favorite gift that you have ever received?

11.) Do you put presents under the tree as soon as you get them and wrap them or wait until Christmas Eve?

12.) Do you have any Christmas traditions?

13.) What is the Christmas Time weather where you live?

14.) Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?


15.) Do you stay in your PJ’s all day or dress up?








This tag is so fun! I tag anyone that wants to do it! I'm doing a lot of fun tags this Blogmas as they are like fun Christmasy Q&As so thought they would be fun. I don't want to spam people with tags. So for this one, I pass it off to anyone that would like to do it. 

Make sure to leave your link in the comments so I can read your tag! Or share it on twitter and tag me @ZombieGoddessxi 

If you don't want to do the full tag let me know your answers to your favorite questions in the comments!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Yes to Elf! Yes to Hot Chocolate! Yes to Vanilla!!!!

    Vanessa x


    www.therealnessonline.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...