5 Books/Book Series I Really Loved Reading

April 17, 2017


Today I thought I would talk to you guys about some of the books I have really loved reading. The books I couldn't put down.



Let's start with Harry Potter. I adore the series! As you can probably tell from how worn the spine is. I recently started rereading the series and I love relieving that magical story.

I couldn't put it down the first time I read it and I couldn't the second time either. It is so worn because the first time I read it I used the fold books and roll them and I didn't take care of them as much as I should.

It is such an amazing series! I love it so much! It truly is a great read for all ages. I mean it's Harry Potter do I need to say more?



Next let's talk about The Hunger Games series. I started reading them after seeing the first movie and I sped through all 3 in a matter of days. Seriously I was done in like 9 days.

I loved the story and couldn't stop until it was done. I sped through it so fast you can't even tell I ever opened it.

I love the story and I love the books more than the movie of course. In the books Katniss seems so much smarter and unlike the movie there was never a love triangle. 

It was obvious from the beginning that it would only ever be Katniss and Peeta. She never looked at Gale as anything more than a best friend. She never strung him along like she seems to do in the movies. Gale always cared more for her but she never felt the same.

I hate when they add things like that to a movie just to sell tickets for the will they, won't they BS. Basically read the books it doesn't matter what series, read the books. They are always better.



Divergent. I really like this series. Mostly because there isn't some stupid love triangle BS but also because Tris makes her own decisions. So many series now have a girl who falls for a boy and every move she makes is revolved around him. Tris makes her own decisions and she becomes pretty badass.



The Fault in Our Stars. DONT WATCH THE MOVIE! It was shit! It felt rushed and lost so much of what made the book great. But this isn't about the movie. This is about this book.

I'll just say it, I cried. A lot. It is such a sweet and sad book! It is well worth the read! It is a great tale about 2 people in love that only had a short time together. It was a really great book!

I didn't cry at all at the movie. I balled for the last 10ish chapters of the book. They lost so much of it when they made the movie.



Lastly, Girl Online by Zoella. This is one of the last books I've read. It was really good and cute and sweet. I've about to start the next one. It is a quite a bit teeny so beware but it's still a good read. 



What are some of your favorite books? Have your read any of the books I talked about today? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.
**This post was not sponsored**

6 comments:

  1. Yes Harry Potter! I feel like it’s just one of those books where you can read it over again & it won’t ever get boring! Ah no folding always ruins the book - one of the reason I love hardcover more than paperback!

    The Hunger Games I feel is one of the first series that truly introduced me into loving reading, I remember going through the series so quickly being so upset that it ended!

    I’d have to say my favorite books would have to be of course the Hunger Games series, Divergent, The Giver, The Book Thief - and for some reason all the other books I’ve ever read seem to be buried somewhere in my mind hahaha

    I feel like going on a re-read spree on some of my books after reading this :)

    -Sahara
    http://saharas-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've adore HP. I think it is the series that made me love reading. I feel you with the Hunger Games!

      I've never heard of The Giver, or The Book Thief. I'll have to check them out!

      xoxo, Much Love
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. I've just started reading the 3rd book in the Girl Online series, and it's so good! I'm totally loyal to Harry Potter, and I love another saga called 'Vampire Beach'! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just started the 2nd Girl Online book. I've never heard of Vampire Beach. I'll have to check it out!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  3. Ugh, I used to do so much reading and now I can barely even finish a book :( Hopefully one day I will get back to enjoying books

    http://www.jennsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time finishing books because I get so busy! I love reading. I know a lot of people listen to audiobooks because they are too busy for reading but can't really pay attention to them or I'd be listening to them all the time.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...