Products I Will Aways Re-Purchase

April 13, 2017


I've seen this floating around recently and really love the idea! There are quite a few products I adore and will always keep in my collection so I thought I'd tell you about some of them.


I'm sure this comes as no surprise if you have read any of my posts about lippies, my first product is Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107. I talk about this lipstick all the time and by now I'm sure if you have read anything on this blog about lippies you are tired of hearing about it.

I adore this lipstick like no other! I love berries and matte lippies so this lipstick is great! The formula is really great too! I like some of the other shades but 107 is the one I'll use no matter what!



Maybelline Fit Me is my favorite foundation at the moment! I love it! It is a great formula with great coverage! It is my go-to foundation now and I will keep it around no matter how many new foundations I fall in love with!



Keeping with Maybelline Fit Me, I love the Fit Me Concealer! It is my go-to concealer! It covers well and stays put. 



Staying with concealer I have been loving the Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer! I have used most of it and I already know I'll be buying it again!



Going back to lips I love MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo so much! It's such a beautiful bright classic red! I love it! I have to keep it in my bag at all times!



One last lippie, NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. It is a classic red too but it's on the darker side. I really love the color and one of the reasons I put it in here is because I think it will last for a long time so by the time I run out it would make sense to get another one.



Now onto some eye products. First up Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner. I love this eyeliner so much! It's like butter! I adore it!



Next is a liner a lot like UD's, Marc Jacobs Gel Pencil. It really is like gel! It feels and looks like liquid liner! I love this so much! I really love that it rolls up instead of needing sharpening.



My favorite mascara, and maybe the only mascara I'll ever wear ever, is Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. I am absolutely in love with this mascara! I reviewed it not to long ago. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look! I 100% recommend it!



Keeping to the eye area I have to mention the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. I love this brow powder! It is the only eyebrow product I have. If I ever use it all up I'll definitely get a new one! It will stay a favorite no matter how many brow products I try. 



Lastly, a new edition to my makeup routine is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge! I am in love with this sponge! It is recommended to replace them every 3 months so it's safe to say I'll be buying a ton of these.









Products Mentioned:

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - in 107

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - in Ruby Woo

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - in Cruella

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Pencil

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge







I adore these products so much! I need to keep them in my collection forever! They are most of my go-to products.

What products will you always buy again when it runs out or goes bad? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't tried Ruby Woo, it is such a classic shade that everyone loves! Great picks!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It's my go to lipstick when I can't decide what to wear! I describe it as a Marilyn Monroe Red. It's just perfect!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. I love the Kate Moss Lipstick collection! I always re-buy Rossetto, I'm not sure what number it is though. They smell so nice too! Danielle || Miss Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously the best lipstick formula! I have 8 shades! I think all of mine are only numbered. But I have seen some with names. I adore them so much! I'll have to look into Rossetto and see if I can get it!

      xoxo Much Love
      Cassie

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your favourites! Rimmel make such lovely lipsticks and prices are reasonable too! My favourite nude is their Notting Hill Nude. I'm interested to try their concealer too.

    Have you seen anything about the upcoming L'Oreal mascara that's looking like it's supposed to be a dupe of the Too Faced BTS? I'd be interested to see how it compares!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...