Monthly Favorites | April 2017

April 28, 2017


April was such a great month! My blog turned 2! I uploaded everyday for 18 days. It almost drove me to insanity but I did it! 

I have a nice short list of favorites this month. So let's get started!




BEAUTY


Lorac Pro To Go Palette

I've had this palette for a while but I only just started really using it. I used to use the bronzer all the time but I never really used the eyeshadow. But after swatching it for review I fell hard for this palette.

I have never been one for shimmer but I think this palette has converted me. I adore the gold shade, Chic in this palette! I used the gold and brown shades for an eye look yesterday and loved it!

I also really love the blush and the bronzer. The bronzer in warm without being orange and the blushes are great shades.



Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Blackmail

I just bought it yesterday and I'm in love already! It is a deep purple and has a "comfort" matte finish. I love UD's lipstick and this is adding another to the collection.



Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Blackmail

I also got this pencil yesterday. UD currently has limited edition sets at Ulta where you can get a full size lipstick and lip pencil duo for $22! I love when they have these sets because the pencil is usually $20 and the lipstick is $17. It is a crazy steal! I adore the deep purple of this set!





VIDEO GAMES


Outlast 2

Outlast 2 is finally here and I could cry! Not from fear but excitement. I have been waiting so long and the game is so good! I wasn't sure about it from the demo but now after seeing the full gameplay style and really getting into I can tell you it is really great! 



The Walking Dead Season 3

Episode 4 came out this month and it was really good. I still really wish we were playing as Clem but the last 5 minutes of episode 4 were really intense. I really liked it and I can't wait to see this season's finale!





TV SHOWS


Electra Woman & Dyna Girl

I finally got Fullscreen and finally got to watch Electra Woman & Dyna Girl! It was so good! Hannah and Grace did amazing! I really hope there is a season 2! If I say anything about the show I might give something away. It is worth the watch!



The Vampire Diaries

The shows final season was added last month I think and I finally got around to watching it. I didn't expect to cry but I did. That finale was a great one. I actually decided to rewatch the whole show and a times I felt like I was watch a whole new show. I forgot so much. I haven't made it all the way to S7 yet but the rewatch has been fun. I play it while I'm working like a podcast.





FOOD


Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies

I finally got my cookies this month! I love tagalongs. Which is probably why after only a month I don't have any cookies left. I bought 4 boxes... I'm not ashamed! Those cookies are f**king amazing!





Like I said I had a very short list this month. What did you love in April? Let me know what you loved and what I should try in the comments down below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Cover Photo - Photo from pexels.com and edited in Photoshop bme.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely favourites! I don't think I could play the walking dead though haha! X

    Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great game! There is gore but the Story is amazing! You get attached to characters quickly! I think the story out weights the gore.


      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...