The Lipstick TAG

April 26, 2017


This tag was made for me! If you are new to my blog you may not know how much of a lip product addict I am. I love lipstick. I wear the rest of my makeup just so I can wear lipstick. Lipstick alone would look weird wouldn't it?

So this tag is all about lipsticks. It has 10 questions. So please enjoy.

I tag Katie, Nikki, Lyd, Hannah, & Kimberly.




1. How many lipsticks do you own?

I have 24 regular lipsticks, 11 liquid lipsticks, 7 chubby sticks, 6 lip pencils, and 3 lip liners.



2. What was your first ever lipstick?

The first lipstick I ever remember buying because I'd hear both it is Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107.



3. What is your most worn lipstick?

Probably Rimmel 107 or MAC Ruby Woo



4. What is your favorite brand for lipstick?

I really love Rimmel's lip products. Not just the Lasting Finish Lipsticks but the Show Offs Lip Lacquers too. I also really love MAC's Retro Matte and Matte lipsticks and Urban Decay's Vice lipsticks.






5. What is your favorite lipstick finish?

Matte. I love a matte finish no matter the product, but I really love matte lips.



6. What is the last lipstick you bought?

Urban Decay Vice Mega Matte Lipstick in 714. I love it!



7. Pink, Red, Plum/Berry or Nude?

Reds or Berries! I adore a classic red or a dark berry!



8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

I love MAC Retro Matte in Ruby Woo for a classic red lip. Urban Decay Vice in 714 is great for a brighter classic red!



9. How do your store your lipsticks?

A few never leave my makeup bag and others are stored it this cute little gold & white box I got from VS when I got one of their cute little desk dogs. 






It is usually a lot messer than that. I had them all sort for photos that day. I'd store them in the rose gold basket in this post if I could but they keep spilling out everywhere.



10. What lip are you currently lusting after?

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks! They look amazing and I've heard so many great things about them.






The Questions:

1. How many lipsticks do you own?

2. What was your first ever lipstick?

3. What is your most worn lipstick?

4. What is your favorite brand for lipstick?

5. What is your favorite lipstick finish?

6. What is the last lipstick you bought?

7. Pink, Red, Plum/Berry or Nude?

8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

9. How do your store your lipsticks?

10. What lip are you currently lusting after?






That was so fun! I love lipstick so much! I want to know your answers! Leave you answers or a link to your tag in the comments down below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me.







Photo credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored.**

6 comments:

  1. I loved this! I am a fellow lipstick addict and also a fan of Rimmel 107 although my most worn lipsticks are nude shades xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore 107! I have a few nudes but I never wear them. I just love bold reds and berries.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. I love this! You've got such a gorgeous collection. I don't tend to go towards reds, but all of these look stunning!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't stop buying them. It's a problem. Haha. I love reds!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  3. What a fun tag, you make me want to up my lippies game, could use some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! I recommend anything from Urban Decay and MAC and the Rimmel Lasting FInish line is amazing!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...