The Beauty Blogger TAG

April 22, 2017


I've seen a couple different versions of the Beauty Blogger tag floating around and as usual I couldn't find one I liked all of the questions from so I mixed a bunch together.

I really love the questions I've ended up with. They are mostly have beauty but I tacked on a couple blog questions at the end.

I tag Tania, Emmy, Holly, Katie of Katies World of Beauty, and Katie Middleton.


1.What are your top 3 make-up staples that you always have to wear?

I love a red lip! And I always do mascara and liner.



2. What is your favourite drugstore brand?

I depends on the product. I love Maybelline for foundation and concealer and face powders but Rimmel has my heart for lips.



3. Smoky eyes or a strong lip?

Bold lip! I adore red and berry lips!



4. What is your skincare routine?

I'm currently trying to figure out a skincare routine. So at the moment all I really do is wash my face every morning and every night with Origins By All Greens face cleanser. I'm currently on the hunt for a exfoliator, toner and moisturizer that won't break me out. Let me know in the comments if you have any dye free suggestions!



5. What is your best make-up tip?

If you mess up your lips just take a q-tip or a detailer brushes with a little concealer and go around the edges of your lips and voila perfect lips.



6. What is your favourite lip shade to wear?

Anything red or berry! I adore Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107!



7. First make-up item you ever bought?

It was probably some cheap dollar store eyeliner or something but the first product I remember buying when I first started actually getting into make was the Rimmel London 9-in-1 BB Cream.



8. What brands do you trust to last a long day out & about?

Maybelline for face, Rimmel London & MAC for lips, Urban Decay for shadow and liner, Too Faced for mascara, Benefit for bronzer, and Tarte blush. I guess I should do a go-to products post.



9. Do you save or splurge when it comes to beauty brands?

I do tend to splurge sometimes but I love the drugstore.



10. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

Straight as can be. It also can get knotted easily and has been getting really frizzy lately.



11. What is your natural hair colour?

It's this terrible sort of light brown that looks kind of dirty. I guess that's why they call it dirty blonde. I hate it.



12. Do you dye your hair? Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I usually always have my hair dyed, as I said I hate my natural color because it always looks dirty. I am in between dyes because I needed to let my hair have a break.

Sometimes I go to the salon and sometimes I do it myself. It depends on the color. If the color I want is dark enough not to dye without bleach then I'll probably do it myself. If it needs bleach I usually go to the salon since they can watch it better than I can. Bleach is not a toy!

If you do bleach at home have someone help you and NEVER wear the bleach longer than the box says. And if you aren't going for a color that can cancel at the yellow on it's own get toner bleach to use after the regular bleach. It's the blue toned bleach.



13. How often do you wash your hair?

Every other day. I don't wash it everyday because that's bad for it but if I go any longer it gets super oily. I also shampoo my hair twice during each wash. I just did a post about why I a started double shampooing.



14. How often do you change your nail polish?

Sometimes I change every time I paint and sometimes I keep the same color 2 or 3 times. It really depends on how well I like the color, how good the polish is and if I found a new color to change too.



15. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

I always paint my toes black no matter the season and I always keep them painted.



16. How long does it take to put on your makeup?

About 35 minutes. If I'm doing more than a basic eye it probably takes about 45 minutes.



17. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face. I might consider eyes first if I ever use a shimmer shadow but I'm not a big fan of shimmer so fall out has never been an issue for me. Plus I'm not sure I could do eyes first and not mess it up with foundation.



18. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Never. I have never even worn a pair. I have been blessed with some pretty nice natural lashes and I'm a glasses wearer who hates contacts so I'm not sure I could even wear fake lashes.



19. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

No. Not even close. I only wear makeup if I'm going out for a full day.



20. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?

No. As I said I only ever wear it if I'm going out for the day. Thought I might if It start playing around with shadow looks.



21. Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes. If it's just a quick run to the store or if I'll only be out for an hour or so I'm not going to putting on a full face. I might do some brows now and then but I have 100% gone out without anything on.



22. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?

Whenever all get dirty. I really should wash them more often but I'm lazy. I really should start washing them once a week or after I use them but I'm lazy. I really should clean them after I use them. There wouldn't be as many to clean. 



23. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Oh yeah. I have a huge wishlist! I have done a product wishlist post, a lippie wishlist post and a drugstore wishlist post and I already have enough products to make another.



24. How did you come up with your blog name?

ZombieGoddessxi is my gamer tag and since my main focus is beauty I took off the xi and added beauty.



25. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

I use a Canon Rebel T5 with the 18-55mm stock lens that comes with it. I have other lens but this one is really good and it think it works best to product photos.

Sometimes I'll use the camera on my iPhone 6S Plus.








The Questions:

    1.What are your top 3 make-up staples that you always have to wear?

  2. What is your favourite drugstore brand?

  3. Smoky eyes or a strong lip?

  4. What is your skincare routine?

  5. What is your best make-up tip?

  6. What is your favourite lip shade to wear?

  7. First make-up item you ever bought?

  8. What brands do you trust to last a long day out & about?

  9. Do you save or splurge when it comes to beauty brands?

10. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

11. What is your natural hair colour?

12. Do you dye your hair? Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

13. How often do you wash your hair?

14. How often do you change your nail polish?

15. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

16. How long does it take to put on your makeup?

17. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

18. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

19. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

20. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?

21. Will you leave the house without makeup?

22. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?

23. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

24. How did you come up with your blog name?

25. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?








That was so fun! I love doing tags like this! I'd love you know your answers! If you're a blogger please do the tag and leave your link in the comments below!

Or if you don't want to do the whole tag just leave your answers to your favorite questions the the comments! I'd love to read them!

Make sure you check out the lovely ladies I've tagged and give them some love!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

14 comments:

  1. I feel ya with the natural hair colour, trying to describe it is so hard haha! Blonde but brown but not but dirty!

    Great tag :)

    Jaynie Shannon | Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I wash it and it still looks like I've been rolling it mud! And it doesn't help that I have really oily hair. I'm cursed! I'm going to dye it and hope that dries it out a little.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. I love Rimmel 107 too. Kiko also do some beautiful berry lip shades x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tired Kiko. I've heard a lot about them. I'll have to try them soon!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  3. I love these types of posts! I really need to start writing down the products that have taken my fancy, because I always forget haha! Great post xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a blogging notebook I write them down in for Wishlist posts. I have such a long list! haha. I have a wishlist shortlist too. The products I'm drying to get a hold of. I recommend writing them down but then I also don't because then you realize how much money you really are spending on makeup. Haha.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  4. Great post. Love the idea of tagging other bloggers. Good questions too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I think I do to many tags. I'm glad you like it!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  5. Love this! I want to do the tag on my blog soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know when you do it! I'd love to read your answers!!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  6. Love this tag! Loved reading all of your answers and thank you for tagging me! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to like it! I can't wait to read your answers!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  7. You have some great questions here! I love reading up and learning more about everyone that does tags like these! Its great to get to know a little but more about the person behind the blog!

    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Tags are so much fun too! I sometimes think I do too many but I'm glad to see that you like them!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...