The Gamer TAG

March 01, 2017


I am every nerdy and geeky. I love all things sci-fi and video games. Today I thought I could do a tag about video games. I searched around and didn't really find a real tag to so just collected questions from the internet and made up some of my own. I thought The Gamer Tag was a cute name. 

This tag is a collection of 20 video game themed questions. I search the internet and my brain and these are my favorite 20 I came up with!

Just a little warring there maybe be spoilers in this post for The Last of Us, Outlast and Undertale. 


1. What is you gamer tag?

ZombieGoddessxi. It is my username on everything and it's were my blog name came from! As to wear it came from I made a list of things I liked one of which was Zombies. All of the suggested names for female profiles has goddess or something similar so I stuck the two together and added the xi because I thought it sounded cool.




2. PC or Console?

PC. If the game is available for PC I'm getting it for PC. I make exceptions for a few. Like Outlast, much easier to control with a controller. Though PS makes some great exclusive titles.



3. Console of choice?

It hurts a little but PS4. I love the Xbox controllers, but PlayStation makes better exclusive titles. I will deal with the hand cramps for The Last of Us and Until Dawn.



4. Handheld of choice? (DS, PS Vita, etc.)

Nintendo 3DS. I got one just to play Zelda. It's a nice system. I love Zelda games so it was worth it!



5. Keyboard or Game Pad?

Depends on the game. Like I said before Outlast is better on game pad. Telltale games are better with keyboard. I'm split 50/50.



6. Singleplayer or Multiplayer

I much more a singleplayer gal. I like story driven games. Minecraft Hunger Games is pretty fun. People judge it because it is MC but it's the same concept as all the PVP 1st person shooters out there but in 8bit. 

I used to hate 1st person shooters but thanks to iijeriichoii I'm slowly coming around to them. But Singleplayer still wins this one. I just love story games.



7. What was the first game you have ever played?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64. I love that game! I was so excited that it came out for the DS. It's the whole reason I got a DS. Not gonna lie I kind of just want the new Switch just for the new Zelda game.



8. Hardest game you have ever played?

Until Dawn was easy when it came to actually game play but the fact they made you make split second decisions that could get they character killed was really exciting and nerve racking. It was amazing. It terms of hard game play I'm going to say The Walking Dead season 1 on PS3. Telltale games are not great on console. I'm sure it would get easier as you go but I took it back and bought it for PC. 



9. What was your first gaming system?

The Nintendo 64. Technically it was the family's and it stayed in the living room. So the first one I ever had that was all my own was an Xbox 360. It red ringed on me last year and I thought all my save files were gone. Thank good I used a flash drive for the extra storage.



10. What is your favorite game of all time?

This is so hard! Part of me says Ocarina of Time because it was my first and I truly love that game but I also want to say The Last of Us. I really loved that game. It has such a great story and the characters are great too. And it so detailed even the areas you are just walking through look amazing. 

They are both so good! I've replayed both over and over and I've watched so many playthroughs of The Last of Us on YouTube. I can't get enough of that game.



11. What game is currently your favorite?

I have been playing Ocarina of Time on my DS a lot but I've also been playing Pokemon Moon. I also have been obsessed with Undertale lately.



12. Favorite video game genre?

Horror! I love the rush! Hunted houses don't get me. I know they can't really hurt you. I love horror games because if you f-up the character dies. It makes it fell real in a way.

Is story driven considered a genre or type? As I've said about six times I love story games! I'll play anything with a good story! 



13. Favorite video game character?

At the moment the first one that comes to mind is Ellie from The Last of Us. She is so strong for 14 and dealing with getting bit with your friend and watching them die while you are immune. That has to be really hard for her but she keeps going and is willing to be sacrifice for the future of humankind.



14. Which video game character do you hate most?

I thought about this for a long time. I actually wrote this question with a character in mind and then forgot. Go me. So I've settled on a character I don't hate but found every annoying.

Tess for The Last of Us. Every time you turn around she is right behind you and won't move. She gets in the way so much! She stands in every doorway and walks into enemies. And she can't hit anything when she shoots. Spoiler Alert: I wasn't bothered when she died because she would finally stop getting in the way.


15. What new game you are most excited for?

There are a lot of game released I'm excited for but I think the one I want most is The Last of Us 2. I'm also really excited for Outlast 2!



16. Favorite video game company/developer?

Companies: Naughty Dog (The Last of Us), Red Barrels (Outlast), Telltale (The Walking Dead Seasons 1-3) and Supermassive Games (Until Dawn)

Indie developers: Toby Fox (Undertale), and Scott Cawthon (FNAF)

They all make such wonderful games!



17. What gaming systems do you currently have?

My PC laptop which isn't that great for gaming. I need to get a gaming PC Desktop. I have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. I can't wait to get the new PS4! I also have a Nintendo 3DS



18. How long have you been gaming?

I started playing Legend of Zelda when I was 4-5 so about 14-15 years.



19. How long was your longest gaming session?

About 10 hours. I played Until Dawn all in one go. I played it pretty in time with game time too. It made extra spooky.



20. What game have you clocked the most time on?

Probably Undertale. Both Pacifist and Genocide take for ever! And The Sans fight!  






The Questions:

1. What is you gamer tag?

2. PC or Console?

3. Console of choice?

4. Handheld of choice? (DS, PS Vita, etc.)

5. Keyboard or Gamepad?

6. Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
     
7. What was the first game you have ever played?

8. Hardest game you have ever played?
  
9. What was your first gaming system?

10. What is your favorite game of all time?

11. What game is currently your favorite?

12. Favorite video game genre?

13. Favorite video game character?

14. Which video game character do you hate most?
  
15. What new game you are most excited for?

16. Favorite video game company/developer?

17. What gaming systems do you currently have?
  
18. How long have you been gaming?

19. How long was your longest gaming session?

20. What game have you clocked the most time on?




This tag was so fun! I'm so happy with the questions I picked! I'm a huge gamer and I'm glad that I got to show you my geeky side. I want to do more geeky things on this blog. I hope you enjoyed this kind of content. I have a lot more geeky posts planned.

I'd love to know your answers! Leave them in the comments or if you answer them on your blog leave a link in the comments! I'd love to get it a read!

If you don't want to answer all the questions answer your favorite questions in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 





   




Photo Credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 and a 18-55mm lens then edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post is not sponsored.**

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do this tag, I've put off playing until dawn because I'm scared at how bad I will be at it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Elle May

    I can't wait to read it! Until Dawn is amazing! I couldn't stop! It is so good! Just be really careful and when in doubt take the option you think is the safest. It is really fun!

    Much Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this tag. This week I featured it on my site. Being busy takes away from gaming but adulting doesn't stop me from playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would post this on my blog, but I haven't touched that in awhile, so uh...

    1. What is you gamer tag?
    STEAM: Strawberry Flower
    PS4: (I forgot)

    2. PC or Console?
    Both. There are exclusives, and I cannot use JUST one system for them.

    3. Console of choice?
    Playstation. Usually. Followed by PC.

    4. Handheld of choice? (DS, PS Vita, etc.)
    I'm not a fan of handhelds, but I played my 3DS more than my PSP.

    5. Keyboard or Gamepad?
    Gamepad

    6. Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
    Multiplayer; but only co-op with pals.

    7. What was the first game you have ever played?
    Probably Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

    8. Hardest game you have ever played?
    Ghouls 'n Goblins/Ghosts, Zombies Ate My Neighbors. It was almost Dark Souls, but jolly cooperation helped a lot.

    9. What was your first gaming system?
    I don't know. Probably something typical like a SNES or Sega Genesis.

    10. What is your favorite game of all time?
    How can anyone answer this? Alright, it's Final Fantasy Tactics.

    11. What game is currently your favorite?
    Out of what I'm playing... Well I'm only playing two: Tales of Berseria with my bf and Fallout 4 solo. I like both. o.o The last game I finished was Dark Souls, and I think that's a great game.

    12. Favorite video game genre?
    RPGs, but I get cravings to play platformers a lot. I suck at them, too.

    13. Favorite video game character?
    Well, uh... Lara Croft used to be my hero/idol, but I haven't played any Tomb Raider games in awhile... This is a more impossible question than my favorite game of all time.

    14. Which video game character do you hate most?
    I don't know if I *hate* any of them. Though my PTSD makes me hate Guile from Street Fighter and Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

    15. What new game you are most excited for?
    Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online, and Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster! Probably a TON others.

    16. Favorite video game company/developer?
    Compile Heart, Namco Tales Studio, & Bethesda Game Studios

    17. What gaming systems do you currently have?
    Oh dear...

    * Playstation 2 / 3 / 4 / PSP (x3)
    * Xbox 360
    * Nintendo Wii U / Wii / 64 / SNES / 3DS (x2)
    * Sega Genesis
    * ASUS Gaming PC

    18. How long have you been gaming?
    Since I could interact with objects - I'm sure.

    19. How long was your longest gaming session?
    In one sitting? Tbh, I have NO idea.

    20. What game have you clocked the most time on?
    Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea 1, Elder Scrolls Oblvion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your answers! I'm not a fan of Handles either. I only have a DS for Zelda. Haha.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...