My Month In Lipstick | March 2017

March 29, 2017


I'm so excited to do one of these posts. I've seen them all over Instagram and Twitter. I love lippies so the idea of a recap of the lippies I've been rocking this month is really exciting!

So today I want to share the lipsticks I have been wearing in March.





If you have been reading my blog for awhile then my first favorite lipstick this month won't be a surprise. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107. I'm pretty sure in every blog posts about lippies that I have done I mention the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick.





I adore this lipstick! 107 is my favorite shade. It's a red based berry that is a little more on the red side. I really love the color. It might not be a "spring color" but I love berries all year around.

If you want to know why I love Rimmel Lipstick so much you can check out my review here.















Keeping to berries this month I wanted to try a darker berry. I got the Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color pencil Christmas set last year. It came with 3 shades and one of them was a beautiful berry called Mulberry







Mulberry alone is a bit patchy and a little dry so I topped it with Rimmel 107. I loved it! It looked great! It's the only thing I want on my lips now.





I adore my lips in that photo! Berries are my absolute favorite!
















Next I really want to talk about Urban Decay Vice Lipstick. I have really be loving the shade 714 recently. It is a beautiful classic red.





I also really love it because it is what UD calls Mega Matte. It is truly matte. It's great! I love the color. It's kind of like a bright classic red.













Next I want to talk about a matte classic red that I am in love with. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo. It is like a Marilyn Monroe red.




It is truly matte and look beautiful! 












Lastly I want to talk about NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. It's smooth and soft. I have the shade Cruella. It too is a classic red. It looks really great and is named perfectly. It really does look like the shade Cruella wears.












Products Mentioned:

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - in 104

Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color - in Mulberry

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - in 714

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - in Ruby Woo

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - in Cruella





Those are the lipsticks I've been wearing this month. What lippies have you been rocking in March? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  


If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo credit: photos taken by me and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...