My Drugstore Products Wishlist

March 15, 2017


I realized today that when I did My Beauty Product Wish List in February it was mostly high-end products. Today I decided to make a little list of drugstore products I want to try. I love drugstore makeup and I didn't realize how much it got left out of my wish list post.

Drugstore makeup is great. It is very affordable and had gotten exponentially better in quality over the last few years. Drugstore makeup used to feel really cheep but now I'd say some DS brands give high-end brands a run for their money.

I just did an anti-haul/anti-wishlist on Monday so doing this right after might not be the best timing. The idea of that post was to get away from the buy buy buy mentality beauty bloggers can give off so following it with a list of products I want to buy probably isn't the best idea.

But I thought what the hell, I want to share this list. So here are some drugstore products I want to try.




Ok so the first thing I want to mention is NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. I all ready have is powder but I have it in red as I use to dye my hair red until recently. I need to get it in brown. So getting it on my list is first on my last for my next Ulta trip.



Staying on the topic of brows, I only have one brow product. I need more brow products. I really love powder brows so I really want to try Rimmel Brow This Way powder. It seems every similar to the NYX powder and I really want to compare them.



Recently I realized that I only have 2 foundations. So I have been adding foundations to my wish list like crazy. Bear with me as I have quite a few foundations on this list.

First since there are two from this brand I want to talk about Rimmel. I have been dying to try Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation. I've heard really great things about both and I'd love to try them! I really want to try the Match Perfection the most because I have the concealer and love it!



New I want to talk about Maybelline Foundations. There are quite a few of them so stay with me. I have the Maybelline Fit Me Matte Foundation and I adore it! I really want to try Maybelline's other foundations and see how they compare. I really want to try the Fit Me Foundation Stick, I love the liquid version I'd love to see how the cream stick matches up. 

I also want to try the Maybelline SuperStay BetterSkin Foundation and the BetterSkin Concealer. I have the BetterSkin Powder and I love it! I'd love to see how well all three look together! Plus the BetterSkin Foundation has a pump! I love foundations with a pump!

I also really want to try the Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. I've heard a lot of good and bad things about Maybelline Mousse foundations and I'd love to put them to the test. Plus this one also has a pump!



Last on my list is the e.l.f Flawless Finish Foundation. I haven't tried anything from e.l.f. apart from their brushes so I think foundation is a great place to start.







Products Mentioned:

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - $5.99

Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit - $4.49

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - $5.99

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation - $8.99

Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick - $8.99

Maybelline Superstay BetterSkin Foundation - $11.99

Maybelline Superstay BetterSkin Concealer - $8.99

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation - $8.99

e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation - $6.00






I guess I should have called this the foundation wish list. Since I realized the other day that I only have like 2 foundations I've been adding a lot of foundation to my wish list. Maybe I should get all the foundations on this list and do a battle of the drugstore foundations.

I wanted to make this a short list as my first one was so long. I hope you guys liked it! Let me know if you did in the comments!

Have you tried any of the products on this list? Did you like them? Is there any products on this list you want to try? What products are currently on your wish list? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me.







Photo credit: Cover photo from unsplash.com and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored.** 

2 comments:

  1. Yes to a battle of the foundations!! I use three different brands (depending on what look I want!) and they're all super cheap ones! Love the wishlist :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Tania

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I love the idea of battle of the foundations but it might take me while to do it.

    Much Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...