Monthly Favorites | March 2017

March 31, 2017


I can't believe March is almost over. This year is going so fast, but I am very excited for April! My blog's second birthday is April 12th! I can't believe it has been almost 2 years already.

To celebrate my blog's birthday I am going to upload everyday in April! Or at least try. Blogging everyday can be a challenge but I'm going to try to make it happen.

I have a fun April planned nonetheless, so get ready for a month of awesome posts! I can't wait. But before we get the April uploads we need to talk about my favorites from March.



BEAUTY



Real Techniques Miracle Sponge

I got this for my birthday in February but didn't get around to using it for almost a month. I finally did and I'm in love with it! It applies my foundation and concealer with a smooth finish. I really love it!




Origins By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask

Origins sent me a few samples at the end of February after I tweeted saying I wanted to try their products. I was really excited to try out this face cleanser as I've been having breakout issues. My face has cleared up alot since I started using it and I'm really loving it. I did a first impressions post on this cleanser if you want to check it out.





Origins RitualiTea Mind Over Mate Invigorating Cleansing Body Mask

Origins also sent me this body scrub. I really love it. It exfoliates well and it smells like oranges. I also did a first impressions on this scrub.




Benefit POREfessional Primer

I got a mini this primer as my Ulta rewards b-day gift. I've heard a lot about it and I was really excited to try it. It helped my foundation feel lighter and it helped my foundation look less dry on my forehead.




Lorac Pro Matte Lip Pencil in Mulberry + Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107 Combo

I finally used my Lorac Pro lip pencil but it is a little patchy and dry so I topped it with 107 and it looked amazing! I loved the combo!





BOOKS


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

As I said in my February Favorites I decided to re-read HP. I read HP1 last month and read about half of 2 this month. I was a little busy this month so I didn't finish it. I am so happy I decided to re-read the HP series.




Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

Girl Online is about a girl named Penny who write a blog under the pen name Girl Online. When her parents get a job in NYC she meets a boy named Noah. He has a secret too, one that could threaten Penny's secret identity.

It was a really good read and I can't wait to start the second book when I get home. I already have the second one so I can't wait to start.






WEBSITES


Reddit

I am a terrible internet person. I've only just joined Reddit. I can't believe I never joined! I fell in love with it within 5 minutes. It is so great. Why didn't anyone make me join years ago?






PODCASTS


Jenna + Julien Podcast

Jenna Marble and her BF Julien have a podcast and it is so good! They talk about anything and everything. They have 4 conspiracy theory podcasts and they are amazing! I love conspiracy theories. They also have podcasts talking about serious issues and some that are all about jokes. 

I really love them. I've been them all this month while I write and edit. They upload to iTunes and Soundcloud but they also upload it to their podcast YouTube Channel. Check it out if you like Jenna or just like podcasts.




Ear Biscuits with Rhett & Link

It's back!! Rhett & Link did 2 season of their podcast and then took a break for other projects, including their YouTube Red series Rhett & Link Buddy System. They brought it back this week and now they have brought it to YouTube. They re-branded their extras channel to This is Mythical and now they upload podcasts and extra shows.

This season they are doing more Rhett & Link only podcast but they will also be doing the in depth interviews the podcast is know for. I'm so excited for this new season of Ear Biscuits! I was so sad when they took a break. I'm so happy it's back.






TV SHOWS


Great British Bake Off

Bake off has been added to Netflix and I've already watched 2 of the 3 seasons available. I love cook shows and cooking challenge shows. I love Master Chef and baking so Bake Off was made for me!



The Originals

This is a Vampire Diaries spin-off. I watched it for a season and a half and then got side tracked. I got back into it this month since Netflix added the 3rd season. It is a pretty good series and I love the characters.

It is sort of a villain protagonist series as Klaus started as a villain on Vampire Diaries. I really love that. I love well written villains and Klaus is a great villain.





That's it for this favorites! I can't believe March is almost gone. I can't wait to see you all in April for a whole month of uploads!

I'love to know what you loved this monthTell me in the comments! Is there anything I should try next month? Let me know that too in the comments below!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Cover Photo - Photo from pexels.com and edited in Photoshop bme.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Lots of good faves this month! I'm just about the start the Girl Online 3rd book, so hope it's as good as the first two! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...