Goodbye Teen Years

February 06, 2018


Today is my 20th birthday. It's so crazy to think about. I'm a real adult! I'm not a teenager anymore. I live in the US so I still can't legally drink or rent a car but I'm not a teen! It makes it feel more real that I'm a full grown human person. I'm fully responsible for myself and life. It's a little daunting.


Some people say that you're 20s are your best years. Some say that they are you're happiest years. Some believe they can be your wost years. I'm not really sure I believe in all that. I like to believe that life is what you make it. If you think it will go bad it will. I choose to live my happiest life I can make for myself!

I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings. Some people even say that their lives didn't start until their 30s. I don't want that for myself. I want to have the best 10 years of my life. So when I look back at turning 20 I can look through 10 years of happy memories and life I'm happy to be living!

I started a new life this year. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in December so I started this year feeling better than I have since I was 15 thanks to a strict gluten-free diet. My mental health is also substantially better than it has been. I'm so excited to start off my 20s are such a good foot!

I'm so happy I have with where my life is and I can't wait to take you all with me as I start my journey of my 20s!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, happy belated birthday!! Welcome to the 20's, they're pretty fun! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...