How I Organize My Blog

February 13, 2018


So today I thought I'd show you guys how I organize my blog. From my "schedule" to my ideas and notes to content organization. Today I want to share all the things I use to keep my blog organized. To keep me from going crazy.


SCHEDULE + IDEAS ORGANIZATION


NOTEBOOKS

All the notebooks. I have so many college notebooks. I ask for notebooks for Christmas. I have one notebook where I write all my ideas and notes for posts. One notebook for Checklists and one for lists of schedule check offs. I also keep others on hand. I usually have 3-4 notebooks running at once for different things.





A PLANNER

I have a planner with a monthly calendar and a weekly detailed section. I write all the blog posts I want to write that month in the calendar and write my normal life stuff in the weekly pages. I also use my monthly notes page to write down my monthly favorites.





POST-IT TABS

I've been a terrible blogger and forgot to get a photo of the tabs in my notebook but I use these tabs obsessively. I use them to mark all the pages of my notebook with different post ideas. I write notes for each idea so I use tabs to find them right away.





POST-IT NOTES

I use sticky notes for everything! I stick them everywhere! I have sticky notes all over my notebooks.







CONTENT ORGANIZATION


Now that I talked about the ideas and schedule aspect let's talk about how I organize my content.



DETAILED PHOTO FOLDERS

I have all my edited photos in very detailed folders. I have them in category folders and then post type or even single post folders. Really helps when looking for photos to add in posts.










I have fallen so behind at saving my content since my Word Doc trial ran out. I want to copy all of my posts over to Google DOCS and save them to my computer. I'd organized them something like my photos and save both the blog posts and photos to a thumb drive. 


Honestly, that's all there is to it! I am going to add some laminated checklist to the lineup when I get my printer set up and get a laminator. Which I'm really excited for.

Do you have any organization tips for me? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Seems you are doing everything in a very systematic way. It is really very good actually. truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notebooks are my life when it comes to blogging! I've actually started using 'Trello' to start organising lots of my blogging stuff online. i can access everything on all my devices so it's really handy.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...