100 Truths Tag

February 10, 2018


Hello all! Today I bring you the 100 Truths tag. I was tagged by the lovely Britt over at Alternatively Speaking. Check out her answers! This tag is a really interesting one. After reading through some of the questions I don't think I'll be answering them all. Some are things I just don't want to share. But let's get into it and see where this goes. Spoiler it's gonna be a long one.




THE BASICS



1 – What’s Your Name?

Cassie. Lots of people try to pronounce it like Casey. It kind of drives me nuts. Ca - ass - e. Please and thank you. People also ask if it's a nickname but it isn't.



2 – Any nicknames or aliases?

My sister calls me Ada from my middle name Adaline). My niece and nephew call me Cece or Cee because my nephew could say S sounds when he was little. My internet friends call me ZombieGoddess or just Zombie since my username is ZombieGoddessxi.




3 – Your gender?

Female.



4 – Your star sign?

Aquarius




5 – How old are you?

I just turned 20.




6 – Your relationship status?

Single and quite happy about it.



7 – Any Children?

Nope but I think of my niece and nephew as my own and would become their guardian in a heartbeat.




8 – Any pets?

My mom has a dog and I have a guinea pig.





9 – Any tattoos or piercings?

No tattoos yet but I have plans. As for piercings, I have a nose piercing on my right side, on my right ear I have a hoop in the top of my helix, and 3 studs going down. I also have a hole in both lobes but never wear earrings in those. I really want to get something in my left ear but I haven't decided on what yet.




10 – What do you like about yourself?

It might sound narcissistic but I love the way I look. I always double take the mirror and can't help but smile. This is huge for me because I had terrible body image problems when I was younger.

I also love that I'm ok being by myself. I prefer it actually. I love that I'm not always obsessing over finding someone to go out with.





11 – What do you dislike about yourself?

I wish I could have more motivation. I have high and low points and I really want to try and work on pushing myself.





12 – Righty or Lefty?

I'm a lefty. Though I do most things with both hands. The only tricky lefty thing I do is write and use utensils.









LASTS



13 – The last thing you drank?

Oolong Tea




14 – The last thing you ate?

Baked Chicken Legs with mashed potatoes and gravy.





15 – Your last phone call?

I face timed my sister a few hours ago.






16 – Your last text message?

My sister telling me about her toothache.






17 – Your last email?

I emailed myself some photos to save to my phone for Instagram.






18 – The last song you listened to?

Father And Son - Cat Stevens (I play the Awesome Mixes from Guardians of the Galaxy on a loop)





19 – The last book you read?

I haven't read a book in what feels like forever. I believe the last book I started reading was Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.





20 – The last time you cried?

I thought it would be a good idea to re-watch Grey's Anatomy from Season 6 because I wanted to watch Jackson's arc again. I watched the end of season 11 today. The tears!






21 – The last blog you read?







22 – The last person you spoke to?

My sister.





23 – The last place you visited?

Like an actually trip? My mom and drove across Ohio a week before Christmas to visit my sister and her kids.





24 – Your last holiday abroad?

Never had one.








HAVE YOU EVER?




25 – Have you ever gotten back with an ex?

Never had an ex. I've been single all of my 20 years.






26 – Have you ever been cheated on?

Never been in a relationship. But I'm not gonna lie, if I was ever cheated on they would never be found.





27 – Have you ever cheated on someone?

My mom was cheated on in her first marriage and I was brought up that cheating was one of the worst things you can do. I haven't been in a relationship but if I ever fall for some while in one I'd break it off first.





28 – Have you ever lost someone special to you?

Yeah. My Aunt was like a grandmother to me. She died when I was 9.






29 – Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?

Never been drunk. 





30 – Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?

Never been in love.





31 – Have you ever met someone who changed you?

Yeah. When I was 13 I was deeply depressed. I was contemplating suicide. Then my nephew was born. It didn't snap me out of it but it gave me something to live for and was the start of my recovery.






32 – Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?

This might sound sad but in person, I've only had those casual school friends that you know you won't stay friends with when school is over.






33 – Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?

I've only ever kiss like 2 people. One was a quick peck on the playground in kindergarten and the other was a few kiss when I was 11. I'm perpetually alone.







34 – Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?

It was a daily occurrence when I was in school. I was one of the kids everyone picked on.






35 – Have you ever broken someone’s heart?

I don't think so. I've never been in a relationship so I don't really think there have been any to break.





36 – Have you ever kissed a stranger?

Nope.





37 – Have you ever had your own heart broken?

I was heartbroken when I lost my Aunt.





38 – Have you ever had sex on the first date?

Not that I'll take about sex here but I've also never been on a first date.





39 – Have you ever been arrested?

No. I never leave the house to cause problems.




40 – Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?

Well, I'm into everyone. If you force a label on me I guess I'd say Pansexual. 





41 – Have you ever done something you regret?

I have foot in mouth syndrome and my brain works faster than I can actually process so I defiantly get repressed memories of terrible times of tripping over my words. But that's about it.





42 – Have you ever had a threesome?

I don't answer sex stuff here. I'm sure judging but my other answers you could put that one together yourself.





43 – Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?

I fall over air so that could count. though I do it so much I don't find it embarrassing anymore.





44 – Have you ever misjudged someone?

When I was in school I thought a lot of the kids were nicer than they actually were.








YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS



45 – Do you believe in God?

I don't want this blog to get political or religious. I'll just say that I grew up in a heavily religious household and I think the idea of God will always be in my head.





46 – Do you believe in yourself?

Yes.





47 – Do you believe in Santa Claus?

I believe in the idea of Santa Claus. The man in the myth. The man that really did bring gifts to misfortunate children.






48 – Do you believe in ghosts?

Not in the traditional sense of a fully formed human image. I believe that there are ghosts though. I'm one of those crazy people who swear they have had ghost experiences.





49 – Do you believe in aliens?

Absolutely. I don't believe they will look the way pop culture depicts them but our universe is far too big for us to be the only planet with living beings. I personally think that there are planets just like Earth. Perhaps in different stages of evolution. Like a planet in our dino era. And a planet in a state of evolution we have yet to reach.





50 – Do you believe in miracles?

Yes.




Halfway done! if you made it this far let me know in the comments with #50!







51 – Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?

To some extent. It strongly depends on the situation. Like hyping yourself up to have the energy to make dinner or get in the shower.






52 – Do you believe in love at first sight?

I have hope in it.





53 – Can money make you happy?

Money helps me do the things that make me happy but it isn't the money that makes me happy, it's what I do with it.





54 – Would you describe yourself as a feminist?

I think more of an equalist. I want equality not only for us females but also for LGBTQ+, for all races. For all people. I don't hate men because they make more or because men tend to be in places of powder. I hate the system that places everyone below White Men.




55 – Are you pro-life or pro-choice?

I said I didn't want to get political but the debate between pro-life and pro-choice pisses me off.how can you justify forcing a woman to change her body forever, rip herself apart to push out a baby? How can justify bringing an unwanted child into the world who is most likely going to be bounced from home to home for the rest of its life? Pro-choice. I'm pro-choice.





56 – Do you have strong political beliefs?

Yes and no. As of lately I've gotten more into politic and hate the US more and more because if the leader's choices. Can someone take me out of here, please?





57 – Do you have strong religious beliefs?

No. 





58 – What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?

Unconditional love and acceptance. And the mindset that everyone is equal.








RIGHT NOW



59 – Are you eating anything right now?

I'm about to open a box of GF Snickerdoodles.




60 – Are you drinking anything right now?

I've got a bottle of water. I'm going to go make a cup of tea when I finish this post.






61 – What are you listening to right now?

I was watching Rick and Morty. I like to watch TV shows I've seen and love like they are podcasts while I work. I think it's relaxing. But I switched to Jenna & Julien's Livestream on twitch when it started.





62 – What are you thinking about right now?

How much I want to finish this tag.





63 – What are you waiting for right now?

Honestly, the only thing I think of is for Rick & Morty Season 3 to hit Hulu. I'm also waiting to get a sunny enough day to shoot blog photos.





64 – What are you most excited about right now?

Is it sad if I say I'm most excited for the chicken wings I'm making for dinner tomorrow night? I'm not really doing much right now.





65 – What’s your pet peeve right now?

My internet is loading so badly that photos on Twitter aren't loading for like 3 minutes. I've also been very aggravated with TweetDeck right now.






66 – What’s your favorite thing right now?

My Artwork! I've been doing so much art this week! 






67 – If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?

Either writing or editing blog photo.











FIRSTS



68 – Your first best friend?

Her name was Rachelle. She moved away when I was like 7. We talked on the phone and later online for hours for a long time. Then we lost touch.




69 – Your first kiss?

I had a peck on the lips when I was like 5 or six. I had a crush and chased him around the playground every day. He gives me the fasted peck to get me to stop chasing him.

When I was 11 I have a long kiss but it was still just lips touching. We were both like statues.





70 – Your first celebrity crush?

Michael J. Fox. I was obsessed with Back to the Future when I was younger. When I was 4 or 5 I watched BTTF 1 and 2 every day for over year. I'm not kidding.





71 – Your first holiday?

I've never been on a real holiday. I've only gone to visit family. We never went and did anything just visited family. We lived in Ohio and my mom's parents and sisters lived in North and South Carolina.





72 – Your first pet?

The first pet that was my own was a pair of hamsters. They were sweet little guys. I would play with them for hours and hours.





73 – Your first regret?

I don't really regret anything. I've extremely happy with who I am now and if I changed anything I'd be different in some way.





74 – Your first job?

I guess my first job is technically when I went and helped my mom paint a house for 3 days. She's a subcontractor and does just about every type of construction. I helped her paint for like 8 bucks an hour. I worked for 2 or 3 days. I just couldn't do the whole getting up early.




75 – Your first childhood memory?

I think it's when I was 2. I told my mom I didn't like my Aunt's husband. I told her he was a bad man and would not go within 10 feet of him. I remember everyone was out on the porch and I was standing just inside the door staring at him. My mom asked what was wrong. She told my Aunt and she never brought him again. She still came every day. A year and a half later my Aunt died of cancer and her husband took everything. Refused to give her kids anything.










WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?



76 – Love or money?

Love





77 – Twitter or Facebook?

Twitter.




78 – Hook-up or relationship?

Relationship




79 – Dogs or cats?

Cats




80 – Coffee or tea

Both




81 – Beer or wine

I'm not old enough to drink. Ask me in a year when I can answer. 




82 – Sweet or Savoury?

Depends on the moment.




83 – Introvert or extrovert?

1000% Introvert.




84 – Vampires or werewolves?

Vampires.





85 – Seaside or countryside?

Countryside. But I love the sea too.





86 – Summer or winter?

Fall.




87 – Books or movies?

Both




88 – Horror or comedy?

Most night comedy.










A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH ON



89 – Do you wish you could change your past?

No. I love the person I am no and if I changed anything then I'd change who I am now.





90 – What’s your dream job?

Honestly creating like I am now. Making blog posts and novels and artwork and photography and graphic designs.





91 – What’s your guilty pleasure?

I don't really have any. I love with I love and I'm not going to feel bad about it.





92 – What are you afraid of?

Dying before I've had a chance to live. I want to finish my bucket list, find love and have babies. The only fear I have is laying on my death bed and wishing I'd done more. When you come moments from death at the age of 4 not much scares you.





93 – What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?

I think it was a nurse or doctor. It's been a long time.





94 – If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

I'd go to super strength. Not only are you strong but you can jump higher and fun faster. No Flash fast but faster. Since your muscles are stronger than can move you faster.





95 – If you could change anything about your life what would it be?

I'd move to the UK right now if I could.





96 – Would you want immortality?

No. You'd have to watch everyone you love die. Then you'd find a new family and have to watch them die too. On an endless loop until you eventually decided to close yourself off from other people entirely. 





97 – If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?

I'm not sure I'd want to interview someone. I'd rather have a meal with them. I'd choose Steve Irwin. I watched Steve religiously. I was heartbroken when he died. I'd love nothing more than to meet him.




98 – Would you say you are happy?

Yeah. I'm the Happiest I've been since I was 8! When you have been borderline suicidal and come back from it it's hard to be anything but happy when you know day could be darker.




99 – What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?

That was just 2 years ago. But I guess I'd tell myself to find happiness in the little things and don't let others dictate your happiness.





100 – Where would you like to be in five years’ time?

I'd like to be living in England and maybe have a book or 2 published. I also really hope I've taken a real holiday by then.



Wow, that was a lot my eyes are exhausted. Thank took so much longer than I thought it would. But it was still pretty fun to answer all of these questions. Let me know some of your answers in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...