Meet My February Advertiser

February 12, 2018


Hello everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about the lovely one who has sponsored my blog this month!



A Lifestyle Blog by Alicia Wright




About 'A Lifestyle Blog' & Alicia








I’m a twenty-one-year-old animal lover and lifestyle blogger living in the south of England. I'm a self-motivated binge-watcher of several Netflix series, and I'm an owner of two cats and three dog babies. On my blog, I write about topics such as self-help and wellness, personal growth, social justice, blogging tips for beginners, and general lifestyle. I’m also a creator of think pieces - posts that mainly focus on self-reflection and/or observations of 21st-century living.

Where to find Alicia:
  





Thank you so much to my advertisers this month! I'm so excited to share blogs with you guys! Thank you so much to my advertisers for supporting me this month!

Want to advertise with me? Packages are $5-12 and I also have social media only packages for $3-9 and small single platform social packs for $2 each. I also have FREE swap ads for bloggers! Check out all the info about packages here! I'd love to have you!

Thank you again to my lovely advertiser!








Photo Credit: Cover Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop. Advertiser photos owned by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...