The Beautiful Jon Snow

February 01, 2018


I finally got to watch Game of Thrones in January and I have fallen madly in love with Jon Snow. I love him so much it hurts and makes me a bit angry if I'm being honest. Like when you love something so much you want to squeeze it to death or punch a wall.

(Lots of huge spoilers from here on out. Read only if you are caught up to the end of season 6 or if you have finished through to 7 or at you're own risk.)

Jon was my favorite character from the start. He's sexy, sweet and a bad ass. I felt bad for him since everyone made fun of him for being a bastard son. I just wanted to grab him and squeeze him as tightly as I could from the moment I saw him and tell him everything is ok.

I was so sad watching him go off to the wall. And watching him go through so much, just wanting to be on a man on the wall only to become a steward. Watching him rise up and make an alliance of with the free folk, to become the Commander of the Night's Watch.

I bawled my eyes out when his own men killed him for making the said alliance. I thought he was really gone. I cried through the whole the next episode until he woke up. Praise the red woman for that! I hate her immensely but I will always be grateful she brought back Jon.

I cried again when he finally was reunited with his sister Sansa. And when he had to watch Rickon die. I loved the scene where Jon pulls his sword out and tosses the sheath aside during the battle with Ramsey. Such a wonderful scene! Esspecially badass. But I also love it because you can see on Jon's face that he excepted death. And in his death, he was determined to take as many of Ramsey's men with him. That scene was just amazing.

I fell for everything that is Jon Snow, he smile, his voice, his heart. I can't really explain why just looking at him makes me want to break something it just does. I haven't fallen this hard for a character in a very very long time and I'm so happy I could cry!

So thank you, Jon Snow, for being such a wonderful character that makes me wish I lived in a time where showers and wi-fi are unthought of. Quite the feat my dear!


Who is your favorite Game of Thrones character? I think mine is obvious.

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...