Diary Entry 5

November 01, 2019


It's been quite a minute since I've sat down to write a diary post! It's been a minute since I sat down to write any post honestly. I got really sick in October and was coughing my head off. I was pretty gross so I'll spare you the details. But thanks to that virus/infection I haven't felt like doing anything or going anywhere for like 4 weeks. 


I feel like sitting down for a diary post is the perfect way to let the words flow out and get back into the swing of things. So let's curl up with our cups of tea and have a little chat, shall we?

I can't believe October is over! There are 2 months left in this decade. 2 months! I was like 11 or 12 when 2010 rolled around and it was super exciting to watch the decade turn over. That feels so long ago yet I can't believe that was 10 years ago. You know what I mean?

October and the early days of Fall have passed by too fast. I was sick and haven't gotten to enjoy my favourite time of the year! I didn't feel like going out and taking the photos I wanted to, I didn't want to go walk in the leaves. We get rained out last night so we only got like 4 Trick-or-Treaters.

This season really just hasn't been all that great. But I'm not going to left November go to waste! Although I do start to add some X-mas stuff to my home in November I'm still going to be living up the fall vibes. The pumpkin decor is here to stay and many fall blog posts are on their way. I totally did not mean for that to rhyme. 

On another note, I finally got an Apple Pencil! So I can finally do art on my iPad. I am so excited. It's so much easier to use than my laptop and art tablet and now I have Procreate so doing art in an actual art program is also helpful. I did a few doodles last night while waiting for Trick-or-Treaters. They weren't great but hey it's was my first time using the iPad and pencil. Any new medium takes a bit to get used to. Though they got better the more I doodled.

Right now I'm actually having a bit of art block. I can finally use the iPad and pencil and suddenly I have nothing to draw. Always the way. I definitely want to do some more doodles tonight and get the hang of Procreate so I can finally make some new art and make Prints for my shop. I'm hoping to launch a few before the end of the year!

I also just got a new camcorder which means I can film long-form content for my YouTube videos. It was a bit hard filming my first art video since my DSLR only films 12 minutes at a time. I'm so excited to film now what I can shoot non-stop! (So basically keep an eye on my YouTube channel.)


Let's change bases a bit and talk about how much I love my new purple and blue hair. So I dyed it in September 2018 and it fading kind of fast and I loved it the day I did it but it went downhill fast after the first wash. However, I dyed it again this September. It took so much better this time! It's staying so much better and the fade is so much prettier.

The first time I did strips of violet, purple and blue. This time I did purple to blue ombre. The dye took better this time and it is fading so nice. The blue ends are fading out a bit faster than the purple. But the purple is then dying over the blue a bit as it rinses out of the upper hair. So now the ends are blue and a dark pastel purple. I love it so much! (Lots of photos on my Insta Stories btw.)


Let's just jump around again so I can gush about Marvel for a minute. I recently got Hulu + LiveTV so now I can get a ton of Marvel films on there. I've binged and binged them and I can't get enough! I can't wait for Disney+ next week to fully binge them all! Over and Over! I've fallen head over heels for Tony Stark and Tom's Peter Parker and Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes and Scott Lang! I need all the Marvel in my life! Expect many Marvel posts here in the future!


So yeah I'm finally ready to get back into the blogging game, start focusing on my YouTube channel and art. I'm working on new things for my shop and working on launching an Instagram for my shop and relaunching my own Instagram page. So if you need me I'll be writing, filming, drawing or shooting while watching Marvel.

I'm so excited to get back to blogging! Thank you so much to those of you that stick with me through these down periods. I love blogging and it means so much to me to have you guys here!







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

4 comments:

  1. Yay! This was a great post! I'm glad you're back on the blogging train! Plus, getting the Apple Pencil must be so exciting for you so you can be even more creative! Also, I am in love with your hair and wish that I could pull off such pretty colors. Also, if you do get Disney +, would you mind doing a review of it? I'm interested in it- I just canceled Hulu to save some money, but at the same time the siren call of Disney moves on demand is calling my name!

    Emily | https://www.thatweirdgirllife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice to write down evrything you do, you feel, you experience in a diary! But you need to make sure you include only your personal data!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, it is very convenient to use a diary if you want to write down a recipe, or any other event. Make this notebook attractive and appealing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...