My Favourite Cruelty-Free Brands | UPDATED

January 13, 2020


When I wrote my first fave CF Beauty Brands post I hadn't switched to buying only CF products. So I hadn't really dived into the CF world. I just looked up the brands I loved to see which ones were CF. But last year I decided to go full CF. I've dived in and have started replacing things I've used up with CF products. My favourite CF brands list has expanded.
I'm so happy I can still buy from old favourites and I'm really excited to keep discovering new brands! And that I can still include my classic favourite products in blog posts. I've decided to stop writing about brands that aren't CF. I'm still sharing them on my socials because I can mention that it sucks I can't buy anything new since they aren't CF. Speaking out to brands is how we can get them to change.

My tried and true favourite is Elf Cosmetics. I've been buying from them for years and I adore them! I did a full face of elf products and loved them. My favourite products at the moment are, the Mad for Matte Summer Breeze, the Flawless Foundation (My shade is Snow), the Mineral Infused Primer and the 24-hour Camo Concealer. I also love their liquid lipsticks but I'm so disappointed that there are only 7 shades. Out of those 7, I only like 3.

Speaking of liquid lips my favourite brand in the world for LL is Colour Pop! They have so many colours and their shadows are so smooth! I have never been disappointed by ColourPop and my wishlist for them grows and grows. Their foundation, concealer and loose powder are next on my list.





I tried Kat Von D back in February with the Sephora Birthday Gift. I fell in love with the Tattoo Liner and Lock-It setting powder. I know there has been quite a lot of drama around Kat recently but CF brands at Sephora and Ulta are hard to find. Her products are CF and she's working to make them all Vegan. Plus I love the two products I've tried.





Talking about brands that have a bit of drama, Too Faced is my favourite mascara. Better Than Sex Mascara is my go-to. The only brand with a wand like it is L'Oreal and they aren't CF so I'm going to keep buying the Better Than Sex samples at Ulta.

Getting out of the drama space, as far as I know, my absolute favourite shadow palette is from Smashbox. The Cover Shot Ablaze palette is my everything! I wish I had gotten that Brights one while it was out.





Keeping on the beautiful firey palette train of thought, Urban Decay is another favourite brand of mine. I love the Naked Basics Original palette and the 24/7 Glide-on Liner and the Vice Lipsticks. The Heat palettes are next on my list alongside ColourPop. I'm a sucker for a palette of berries and reds!

Palettes have become my best friend. The first piece of High-End makeup I bought was the Lorac Pro To-Go palette and it still is one of my absolute favourites! I need to try more from Lorac! The Pro Palettes are stunning!





Real Techniques is another huge favourite of mine! Their brushes are so soft and last forever. Plus they are 100% vegan! I have so many of their brushes!

NYX is also one of my go-to drugstore brands. I have a bunch of their shadow singles and a couple of their kohl liners. I love them!




Tarte is another favourite tho I do find them a little hit or miss. I adore their blush and lip paint but the foundation I tried oxidized so fast. But I've only tried the cream. I want to try the one in the purple tube.

This post is getting a bit long so the last brands I'll talk about today are Paul Mitchell and Arctic Fox. I've tried multiple formulas of PM and loved every single one. And Arctic Fox dye is just amazing! It's 100% the only dye I'll use if I want a fun colour.





Some quick mentions since I've only tried one or two products from them, First Aid Beauty, Sonia Kashuk, Stila, CoverGirl, Milani and Marc Jacobs Beauty.

I wish I could include Wet 'N' Wild in this post. But after what happened with them and China I can't trust them. Even so, their products are still subject to after product testing so they are not CF. It sucks. They have a massive range and are super affordable. I hope they change their minds and pull out of China like Cover Girl.

What CF brands didn't make my list? I'm open to trying any CF brand! Let me know your favourites in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...