The Year of the Witch | My 2020 Wicca Goals

January 04, 2020


I found and fell inlove with Wicca in 2019 but I haven't done too much for my new found beliefs in 2019. I want to dedicate more time to Wicca in 2020. I want to get more crystals and do spells and celebrate the sabbaths. Wicca really fits for me and I want to really celebrate that this year. 

So let's celebrate Wicca and set some goals!



1. Set up an Altar

I took up Wicca in 2019 but haven't had the space to set up my altar. I really want to do so this year.



2. Celebrate the Sabbaths

I had ups and downs in my mental health last year. I ended up not celebrating last year. I really want to make sure I'm doing something for each holiday in 2020 even if it's something small like making art for them.



3. Practice Daily

I want to find ways to bring Wicca into my life every day. Like stopping to admire the sky or the moon. Pulling a Tarot or Rune Every day.



4. Read 12 Wicca/Witchy Books

I want to read at least one book about Wicca/Being a Witch each month. And I want to keep this goal separate from my 24 books goal.



5. Make Witchy Friends

I don't think I'm one for a Coven but I'd love to have friends to share spells with and talk about the holidays and just talk Witchy with. I kind of talk with my sister but she doesn't really get it past the surface.






This is the 4th of my 2020 goals posts. The rest of which you can check out here. I love doing posts like this and it feels great getting back on the blogging horse! Let me know what your goals are for 2020 in the comments!

Merry Blessings!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.




**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...