The MEGA Love for Autumn Tag

September 08, 2019


It's no secret that I love Autumn. It's without a doubt my favourite time of the year! Today I wanted to do Autumnal Themed post but I couldn't find a new one that I haven't done in the past 4 years so I decided to make one MEGA fall tag. Some new questions and revisiting some old ones from past tags. I have 60 questions and I have broken theme up into different categories, Fall Fun Questions, Fall Favourites and Autumnal This or That. 



This is going to be quite a long post, so brew a cuppa, grab a cosy blanket and settle in. And get ready for all the fall vibes.



AUTUMNAL Q + A


1. What signifies the start of Autumn to you?

For me, fall starts the last week of August. I'm not a big summer fan so by mid-August, I'm over it. I'm ready for cooler temps, dark and warm colours, cosy sweaters, pumpkin decorations and cinnamon flavoured everything. 

That being said it really starts to feel like fall when I see the first red or yellow leaves.




2. What are you most excited about this Fall?

EVERYTHING! I love the pumpkins and the colours and the leaves and the makeup and the fashion! I'm here for it all! I have to say at this exact moment I'm so ready for the cooler weather. I'm sitting in the AirCon right now and after 4 months of that damn humming, I'm beyond ready to shut it off. 




3. Name one place you want to visit this Autumn.

I'm really just dying for the leaves to change so I can drive around the local parks and talk tons and tons of Fall Photo



4. What is one item on your Autumn Bucket List?

Apple Picking! I go the pumpkin patch every year but I've never gotten to go apple picking and I really really want to!




5. What is the best way to spend a rainy day?

Curled up with a cosy throw blanket, a cup of tea and watching Fall Films and reading books. Harry Potter Marathon!




6. What gets you into the fall spirit?

Listing to Halloween Music and pumpkin pie spiced candles.




7. Describe your ideal fall day.

Ideal Day Out: Driving around the local parks taking photos of all the leaves and going to the pumpkin patch for more photos!

Ideal Day In: Cosy Joggers and jumper with Harry Potter or Family Halloween films (Think Disney) on the TV while I'm baking Fall Treats like Cinnamon Muffins or Pumpkin Pie Spiced Cookies.




8. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?

I would say it's a tie between The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Bob's Burgers and Brooklyn Nine-Nine but B99 S7 isn't coming out until January so I guess it's F+WS and Bob's Burgers all the way. I'm not into much traditional stuff right now.





9. What are you being for Halloween/What were you this Halloween?

I haven't decided yet honestly. Let me think for a minute... I think I might just wear my Jack Skelington Onesie again. Or maybe I'll buy a unicorn one. I sit on my front steps to give out candy so I just go for a onesie.




10. What is the Fall weather like where you live?

Perfect! It gets chilly. It rains a bit and the leaves turn into red and orange and yellow and brown and it's just beautiful!





11. What changes do you look forward to in Autumn?

Other than the leaves and the colder weather, I really look forward to all the new clothes in stores. I love flannels and autumnal colours so I'm always psyched when they finally bring out the fally stuff.






12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

Confession time, I don't like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice. I love when I make my own PSL with just the powdered spice but I don't like the fact that SBux has pumpkin in it. I love the mix of cinnamon, ginger, cloves allspice and nutmeg that is Pumpkin Pie Spice but I am not a fan of actual pumpkin.






13. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Autumn?

The colours. The reds. the yellows, the oranges, the browns, the berries. I love the leaves and the pumpkins and the berry makeup!





14. What is your go-to an autumnal beauty product? A must-have staple.

A berry lipstick! My favourite at the moment is ColourPop Lux Lipstick in Hello Stranger!






15. Do you have any Autumn traditions?

Yes. There is this pumpkin patch not too far from me that we go to every year that also has a Christmas shoppe. My dad and I go every year. I love taking photos of the pumpkins and shopping the Christmas ornaments.

Also, I put my little Christmas Tree in my room up on Halloween night and my big tree in the livingroom up on Thanksgiving.




16. The moment of truth, is Autumn your favourite season?

YES!!!!! In case I haven't gushed enough I adore fall!





17. Do you decorate your room/home for autumn?

Absolutely! I have tons of little wooden signs and fake leaves and foam pumpkins. I start in September and then mix some Halloween in for October. Then slowly switch from Fall to Christmas in November. Thanksgiving/Black Friday is the final days where I switch to Christmas.





18. Do you have any fall pet peeves/something you dislike about fall?

Christmas before November. Let Halloween live!








FALL FAVOURITES


1. What is your favourite Autumnal Colour?

So many to choose! I think this year I'm really loving that mustard gold yellow and the Rusty Burnt Orange that is everywhere. But I'm still a sucker for a berry lip.





2. What is your favourite Fall Scent?

I love the smell of Pumpkin Spice. I'm a basic bitch, what can I say?





3. What is your favourite Autumn Candle?

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath and Body Works!





4. 
What is your favourite Fall Fashion Item?

Ooh, that's hard. I love a good bootie. I am a sucker for jumpers. I really want to get a pair of overalls and a cute pair of tights for this fall. I think flannels are my true love tho.




5. What is your favourite Fall Accessory?

I love beanies and scarves and I really want to get some hair scarves.





6. What is your favourite Autumn Lip Colour?

BERRY! Tho that's my answer for any time. Again ColourPop Hello Stranger.





7. What is your favourite Fall Nail Polish?

Again I love a berry. I also love navy blue and I want to get some mustard gold. I don't really have a nail polish to name. I'm having a hard time finding Cruelty Free polish near me. I'm still hunting tho. 





8. What is your favourite Autumnal Drink?

I love a good Homemade PSL. But I also love a Cinnamon white chocolate hot cocoa. But that's more of "Christmas Drink" I love Spiced Cider too.





9. What is your favourite Fall Treat/Snack?

Honestly, I've been going in on Cinnamon Oat Crunch Cheerios. I also love the Cinnamon crunch muffins I made last week. And I also love making that box mix and adding Pumpkin Pie Spice.





10. What is your favourite Fall Flavour?

I love a Pie Spice but I think cinnamon is at the top for me. I love a go apple crumble.





11. What is your favourite Thanksgiving Food?

Turkey. Why is a good sage turkey only really a thing once a year?





12. What is your favourite Halloween Candy?

Being Celiac I am limited to candy now. I love M&M's but my favourite Halloween Candy is Pumpkin Shaped Reese's. The peanut butter is different than the regular Reese's and I love it!






13. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Song?

This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas. I also really love the Dance Remix of Spooky Scary Skeletons by The Living Tombstone.





14. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Film?

Off the top of my head, I immediately think of  Halloween Town. I love a good Disney film!





15. What is your favourite Autumn Makeup Look?

Lips: Berry. (Who's surprised?)

Eyes: Berry crease and gold lid eyes with a wing liner or a light brown and nude eye with bold lid liner. 

Face: Matte Foundation and bake, a bronzer and a highlighter. I haven't really been wearing blush that often at the moment.





16. What is your favourite Autumn Beauty Trend this year?

It's still pretty early in fall when I'm writing this but a quick google tells me that matte red lips, wine lipstick, and graphic liner styles are a trend this year and I'm here for all of it!






17. What is your favourite Fall Fashion Trend this year?

The mustard gold and rust/burnt orange colours that are everywhere this year! I'm obsessed with these colours!






18. What is your favourite/Most Worn Sweater/Jumper?

I got this simple black sweater last Christmas. It's thin and not quite cropped but it's a bit shorter. It has a wide neck and is loose off the body a bit and I just love it so much! I wear different coloured cami tanks under it and I just love it!

Also, I have a mauve sweater with a Hogwarts crest on it that I wear all the time.






19. What is your favourite Autumn Memory?

Going to the fair with my dad every August. I know that August is still summer but the fair marks of the start of fall.






20. What is your favourite photo you've taken in Fall?

I took this in 2015 and it's still my favourite.




I also really love this photo.







21. What is your favourite Autumn activity?

Baking! I love baking and I miss it terribly all summer. Our AirCon is window units and it does not cool the house enough to have the oven on for extended periods so I can't bake in summer without melting. So when fall starts sturring and it gets cool enough to bake I go ham! 

Also shopping for fall fashion items.





22. What is your favourite Halloween costume you've ever worn?

When I was a kid I went Trick-or-Treating as a Witch for 3 or 4 years, same costume too. Then I went as Hannah Montana one year and then I didn't dress up for years. So I think my favourite costume is my Jack Skelelington Onesie I wore last year.








AUTUMNAL THIS OR THAT


1. Apple Picking or Pumpkin Patch?

I love going to the pumpkin patch but I've never been Apple Picking so I'll choose apple picking for a new experience.





2. Football Games or Nature Walk?

I prefer hockey when it comes to sports and I love autumnal colours so nature walks all the way!




3. Halloween or Thanksgiving?

I love Thanksgiving food and the Macy's Parade but I love the spooky scary Halloween things. So Halloween.





4. Bat Wing Sleeves or Cat Eye Eyeshadow?

Bat Wing Sleeves! I live for Safiya Nygaard's closet and I'd love to have all her bat wings! I'm not a huge fan of full cat eye shadow anyway. 




5. Dark Lips or Winged Liner?

Dark lips!!!





6. Apple stuff or Pumpkin stuff?

I love Apple for flavour and pumpkin for decoration.





7. Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice?

I love both so much but if you forced me I'd say that PPS is a more fall flavour while cinnamon could be a more "Christmas Flavour"





8. Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?

I drink coffee and tea all day every day. I like to mix it up with some Pumpkin Spice in my latte but I don't really flavour my tea. But I do love some Apple Cider.





9. Jeans, Leggings or Skirts/Shorts w/Tights?

Just a few months ago I would never have considered a skirt and tights but now I really want to branch out in fashion and get a skirt and some tights. However, I'm still most comfortable in my jeggings.




10. Beanie or Hair Scarf?

I've also just become obsessed with the idea of a hair scarf, but if I had to choose one it'd be a beanie.




11. Infinity Scarf or Body Wrap?

Really depends on the day but I do think I reach for my flannel blanket scarf/body wrap more than an infinity scarf.




12. Booties or Knee High Boots?

I love my knee highs and my thigh highs but I do own more booties.




13. Flats or Wedges?

I love wedges but I wear more flats.




14. Flannels or Jumpers/Sweaters?

I love my jumpers but I gotta go with flannels.




15. Hair up in bun/ponnie tail or Hair Down?

In the fall I definitely rock a down style more since I practically never take my hair down in summer from heat.




16. Fairy Lights or Candles?

I love candles for smells but I love fairy lights.




17. Scary Movie or Haunted House?

Scary movie. Haunted houses don't really do anything for me.




18. Apple Bobbing or Making Apple Pie?

Making Apple crumble. I don't even want to try to make a Gluten-Free Apple Pie.





19. DIY Halloween Costume or DIY House Decorations?

Both! I love to DIY! The last Halloween costume I had from the store my dad and I hemmed it to a high low skirt and I really want to do a DIY costume this year. And I love making a bunch of fally decorations.





20. Pop of Orange or Pop of Yellow in your wardrobe? 

I love mustard yellow right now so yellow but honestly, I want both!






I TAG:

Britt

Louisa

Meagan

Poppy

Alicja

Laura

Lauren

Jamie

Emily

Sarah

Beka

Thanks for joining in, twitter friends!



THE QUESTIONS:

1. What signifies the start of Autumn to you?

2. What are you most excited about for Fall?

3. Name one place you want to visit this Autumn.

4. What is one item on your Autumn Bucket List?

5. What is the best way to spend a rainy day?

6. What gets you into the fall spirit?

7. Describe your ideal fall day.

8. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?

9. What are you being for Halloween/What were you this Halloween?

10. What is the Fall weather like where you live?

11. What changes do you look forward to in Autumn?

12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

13. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Autumn?

14. What is your go-to an autumnal beauty product? A must-have staple.

15. Do you have any Autumn traditions?

16. The moment of truth, is Autumn your favourite season?

17. Do you decorate your room/home for autumn?

18. Do you have any fall pet peeves/something you dislike about fall?



FALL FAVOURITES:

1. What is your favourite Autumnal Colour?

2. What is your favourite Fall Scent?

3. What is your favourite Autumn Candle?

4. 
What is your favourite Fall Fashion Item?

5. What is your favourite Fall Accessory?

6. What is your favourite Autumn Lip Colour?

7. What is your favourite Fall Nail Polish?

8. What is your favourite Autumnal Drink?

9. What is your favourite Fall Treat?

10. What is your favourite Fall Flavour?

11. What is your favourite Thanksgiving Food?

12. What is your favourite Halloween Candy?

13. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Song?

14. What is your favourite Fall/Halloween Film?

15. What is your favourite Autumn Makeup Look?

16. What is your favourite Autumn Beauty Trend this year?

17. What is your favourite Fall Fashion Trend this year?

18. What is your favourite/Most Worn Sweater/Jumper?

19. What is your favourite Autumn Memory?

20. What is your favourite photo you've taken in Fall?

21. What is your favourite Autumn activity?

22. What is your favourite Halloween costume you've ever worn?



AUTUMN THIS OR THAT:

1. Apple Picking or Pumpkin Patch?

2. Football Games or Nature Walk?

3. Halloween or Thanksgiving?

4. Bat Wing Sleeves or Cat Eye Eyeshadow?

5. Dark Lips or Winged Liner?

6. Apple stuff or Pumpkin stuff?

7. Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice?

8. Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?

9. Jeans, Leggings or Skirts/Shorts w/Tights?

10. Beanie or Hair Scarf?

11. Infinity Scarf or Body Wrap?

12. Booties or Knee High Boots?

13. Flats or Wedges?

14. Flannels or Jumpers/Sweaters?

15. Hair up in bun/ponnie tail or Hair Down?

16. Fairy Lights or Candles?

17. Scary Movie or Haunted House?

18. Apple Bobbing or Making Apple Pie?

19. DIY Halloween Costume or DIY House Decorations?

20. Pop of Orange or Pop of Yellow in your wardrobe? 









Whoa, that was a long one, but soo fun!!! I'm soo hyped for fall! Let me know what you are most excited about for this fall season in the comments!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.



**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me!

    The photo you took in 2015 is stunning. Absolutely breathtaking!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone likes this period, as autumn is a grest season which is full of bright and shiny colors. It does not matter if it is rainy.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...