11 Cruelty-Free Lipsticks for Fall | My Favorite Berries, Reds and Nudes (And some Blues for fun)

September 02, 2019


I did an Autumn lips post in 2017 and now I think it's due for some serious updating. Not only have I gotten a lot of new lippies since then but I've also gone Cruelty-free this year. So all my beauty suggestions from here on out are CF. That post has a lot non-CF so it's absolutely due for updating.



It feels so weird to do a lippie post without Rimmel 107 or Mac Ruby Woo on my list. This is my first lippie post since going Cruelty-Free and since Rimmel and Mac sell in China they are booted from my blog until they pull out or China's laws change. Neither of which do I see happening.




Since my beloveds can't be with us today why don't we start with some dupes for them? I always combine Rimmel 107 with a Lorac Lip Color in Mulberry but that was limited edition. But I found a perfect dupe for their mixed colour! ColourPop Lux Matte Lipstick in Hello Stranger is a perfect match! It has the right undertones and the shade is a beautiful berry with red undertones! 107xMulberry's perfect match! The formula is soft but still matte and it just looks beautiful.





You'll learn today that I'm addicted to ColourPop. They are featured pretty heavily in this post. That is partly due to my love for them and partly because I just switched to CF and a lot of my lippie collection is now banned from my blog.





Anyway back to the lippies. I love Mac Ruby Woo and it turns out I've had two dupes for it just sitting in my drawer! Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 714, a Mega Matte shade. It has the right undertone and the shade is the same intensity as Ruby Woo. 714 is a beautiful classic red. The finish is also that extra bit of matte that gives a liquid lipstick like matte.





Continuing with the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick I also adore the shade Blackmail for fall. It's a deep intense purple berry. It can go on pretty dark but I think it is just gorgeous! The shade Bad Blood is also beautiful. Its name says it all. It's a beautiful blood red. Both Blackmail and Bad Blood are Comfort Matte Shades. Unlike the Mega Matte, they are much closer to the classic matte finish.







Another nice true red is the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red. Like the elf lip colour, it is a classic red with a slight pink undertone. It's a smooth lipstick with a cream finish. The pigment is nice and the coverage is nice.










The other Ruby Woo dupe is elf Matte Lip Color in Rich Red. The colour is pretty close, the undertone is pinker and the finish and formula are slightly wetter but it's a pretty good match for just $3!







Speaking of liquid lipsticks, I have a bunch on this list. So let's just into them, shall we? My absolute favourite LL formula is the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks. My favourites for Fall are Avenue a deep classic red, Snowfleek, a Marilyn Monroe classic red, Tulle a muted berry, Rooch, a wine red, Pearl Next Door, a deeper wine red and Class Pet, a Cobolt blue.




The Blue is a bit of an old ball but I thought I'd add it. Break up all the berries and reds going on. Plus it's one of my absolute favourite lippies at the moment.

I love these liquid lipsticks! They are smooth and pigmented, they apply evenly and last forever! I wore Tulle to a wedding and after 10 hours of eating, drinking, dancing and going in and out of the summer heat my lips still looked new at the end of the night.



Top to Bottom: Avenue, Snowfleek, Tulle, Rooch, Pearl Next Door and Class Pet








Staying in the vane of liquid lips I want to add elf Matte Liquid Lipsticks to this list. I have the shades Red Velvet, a classic red and Vampy Violet, a deep red-toned purple. Both are beautiful for fall! The formula is smooth and stays well and looks really pretty. They have great pigmentation! The only disappointing this is the shade range. This formula only comes in 11 shades.











One last liquid lip, Tarte Tarteist Cream Lip Paint in Birthday Suit. I'm not much for new lipsticks but this shade is beautiful! It was in the Sephora birthday gift a couple years ago and it's the first nude I've ever taken a liking to. The name serves it well. This lipstick is thinner than other liquid lips but it is just as pigmented.













Staying with the nudes and the Sephora birthday gift I love the Bite Duo that was in last years gift. The Bite Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Glace and the Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai. I love these shades too. I can't believe it. Sephora really knocks it out of the park with nudes I guess. Both formulas are soft and creamy. The shades are very similar, a deep pinky mauve.












Let's round off the nudes with one more Sephora gift, Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's more on the pink side and isn't exactly a nude but it's a deep rose colour but is still muted compared to the other colours in this post.











And to finish this post off let's come back to the land of colours. Fun colours! The last lippie on my list is the CoverGirl Exhibitionist Demi-Matte Lipstick in Peacock, a Colbolt Blue and Feelings a deep lilac with blue undertones. I wanted to finish on a fun note that is different than other posts on this blog. Over the summer I have fallen in love with Blue lipstick and now I'm branching out into other fun colours too. These two at the most recent to my collection and I think they give great fall vibes.











And lastly, I also just got the CoverGirl Exhibitionist 24 Hour Ultra Matte Lipstick in High Roller and I'm obsessed with it! It's such a beautiful red toned maroon berry! My favourite shade range of any lip product. The Formula is smooth but matte and went on even and pigmented.








PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Avenue, Tulle, Snowflake, Pearl Next Door, Rooch and Class Pet

ColourPop Lux Lipstick in Hello Stranger

CoverGirl Exhibitionist Demi-Matte Lipsticks in Peacock and Feelings

CoverGirl Exhibitionist 24 Hour Ultra Matte Lipstick in High Roller

Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks in 714, Blackmail and Bad Blood

elf Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Red Velvet and Vampy Violet

Bite Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Glace

Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Chai

Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Creme Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

elf Matte Lip Color in Rich Red

Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit

Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red





Woohoo! Finally a new lippie post! I haven't done one in so long! I did a ColourPop Liquid Lipstick review back in February but reviews don't really count as lippie posts. I think my last real lippie post was January 2018! I can't believe that! I'm the Lippie Queen. Man, I really was in a slump.

As the Lippie Queen I'm always looking for new lippies to buy, What lippies will you be wearing this fall? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.



**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Those red lippies!!! I can not believe the colour pigmentation on them! Colourpop is always a staple for me in terms of lip products and I feel I need that red lipstick in my life. Although I hardly wear a red lip maybe I'll be brave for once!

    https://lucyjadewrites.blogspot.com/2019/09/a-les-miserables-stage-concert-theatre.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...