MERRY CHRISTMAS! | What's on My Christmas Tree 2018 | Blogmas 2018

December 25, 2018


Merry Christmas guys! I can't believe it's already Christmas! 2018 has gone but in a flash hasn't it? I didn't have the best blogging year but Blogmas last year drained me. I've written up a work schedule to balance blogging and Etsy next year. I'm really excited to get back to posting regularly.


But I'll be spending today baking cookies, roasting a chicken for Christmas dinner and switching between watching Christmas and listening to my Christmas Playlist. I thought instead of writing some rambling post this Christmas Day, I'd share with you all what is on my tree this year. I might post in a few lines about certain ornaments but this is post is pretty much all photos. Enjoy! And have a wonderful Christmas!


First I'd like to show if my DIY ornaments. Check out this post to see how I made them.





















So my dad and I got to a local farm every fall and they have a Christmas shop in the main building. I get at least 2 ornaments every year. I got a couple Coca-Cola ones a few years ago. A Coca-Cola Christmas Juxebox, a regular Coke bottle and a cute as hell Reindeer Coke Bottle.










These are my snow globes. I love snow globes. I have these and ones I put on my desk. Snowglobes are one of the things I get every time I go somewhere new. 









How cute is this Tim Hortons one? My mom got it for me for Christmas a few years ago because I love snow globes and coffee so it was kind of perfect.




These are what I like to call "Stock bubbles" They are the single colour bubbles that go on in abundance. I have green teardrop ones, green glitter ones, white iridescent glitter ones and matte and shiny red ones. I forgot to take a photo of the red matte ones. Oops.














Last we have my Holly Jolly tag ornament and my star. I have more signage ornaments but I couldn't find them. I think they are packed in a different box than the rest of my Christmas stuff. 






I adore this star but I do wish it was a light up one. I think I might get some of that LED tape and stick a couple on the inside edges. I tried to stuff some string lights in there once but it looked weird. So I gave up on the idea.






So that's my Christmas tree this year! What's on your tree? Do you have an angle or a star or something else? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...