The Snow Day Tag | Blogmas 2018

December 22, 2018


The tag addiction is back! I did a tag around Halloween and now I'm back with another! And this time it's to celebrate my second favourite season, winter! This is another tag of my own. I was hunting around for some winter themed tags that weren't mostly Christmas tags and couldn't find anything so I decided to make my own. So let's celebrate winter!


1. Do you get snow days where you live?

Yes. There's been a lot less than when I was growing up but we still get a good cover at some point through the winter. I took the cover photo of this post on my front door last December.




2. Love or hate the snow?

I don't go out much so I love staying in the house and looking at the beautiful snow. I love the way the sun bounces on the snow and the overall vibes you get when there is snow on the ground.




3. Love or hate the cold?

Love! You don't become a puddle of sweat just from walking out the door. The house is always cosy. Sweaters are adorable and all the bugs are dead! fuq mosquitoes!




4. What's your favourite thing about winter?

I love the colder weather and the sweaters and the beanies and the boots and the scarves. I love the cosy blankets and the hot drinks.




5. What's your favourite winter activity?

Watching movies or reading books while snuggled up in a cosy blanket next to a window with snow outside.




6. What's your favourite winter beverage?

I love Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate this time of year. It's a white chocolate mocha and cinnamon syrup. Yum!




7. What's your favourite winter food?

I love apple pie. But since being diagnosed with celiac I've traded it for Apple Crisp. So good!




8. What's your favourite winter scent?

Cinnamon! I also love pine if it's done correctly.




9. What's your favourite winter lippie? 

Anything berry or red. My current favourites are Rimmel Lasting Lipstick in 107 over Lorac Pro Lip in Mulberry or the berry and MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo for the red.




10. What's your favourite nail polish?

Right now I've been using the China Glaze Resting Grinch Face minis set for Christmas nails. I also love Salon Perfect polishes. I need to get some more Christmasy and wintery colours.




11. What is your perfect snow day/wintery day?

Sitting on the couch, next to the window, in soft PJs wrapped in a cosy blanket having a Harry Potter marathon while snow falls outside.




12. What are your top 5 winter essentials?

Comfy cardigan, cozy blankets, a big mug with hot drinks, soft as hell PJ pants, fuzzy slipper boots.




13. What are your must-have skincare products for winter?

Bite Sugar Lip Scrub, Boscia Green Tea Moisturizer, The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub + Body Butter, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrator.




14. Beanie or Scarf?

I love my blanket scarf but I live for beanies! 




15. Hot Cocoa or Hot Cider?

I love cider but you can make so many flavored hot chocolates.




16. Coffee or Tea?

I can't choose. I drink a cup of coffee when I wake up and drink tea all day.




17. Cinnamon or Peppermint?

Cinnamon all day! I hate peppermint.




18. Chili/Stew or Soup?

I used to really dislike soup but as I get older I'm starting to try more since realizing that there is more than just gross tomato and chicken noddle soups. But still chilie wins moy heart. I actually have a pot in the fridge right now.




19. Thick Socks or Slippers?

I hate thick socks. I'll take my slippers that look like short uggs anys day. I do where them with my regular thin socks sometimes. And I have been wearing two pairs of socks when I leave the house but there are still then ones. Think ones are too tight.




20. Throw Blanket or Onesie?

Depends on the night. I get hot in onesies pretty easily so I tend to go for a blanket. 







THE QUESTIONS:

1. Do you get snow days where you live?

2. Love or hate the snow?

3. Love or hate the cold?

4. What's your favourite thing about winter?

5. What's your favourite winter activity?

6. What's your favourite winter beverage?

7. What's your favourite winter food?

8. What's your favourite winter scent?

9. What's your favourite winter lippie? 

10. What's your favourite nail polish?

11. What is your perfect snow day/wintery day?

12. What are your top 5 winter essentials?

13. What are your must-have skincare products for winter?

14. Beanie or Scarf?

15. Hot Cocoa or Hot Cider?

16. Coffee or Tea?

17. Cinnamon or Peppermint?

18. Chili/Stew or Soup?

19. Thick Socks or Slippers?

20. Throw Blanket or Onesie?






I TAG:










Thank was a lot of fun! Let me know your anwsers to your favourite questions in the comments! Or if you do this on your blog please tag me on twitter @ZombieGoddessxi so I can see it!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.



**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, how did I not see this tag until now? Sorry! Will do this soon, and this is perfect for the winter months that are about to hit here in the UK :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...