My Christmas Nails 2018 | | My Month in Nails Polish | Blogmas 2018

December 24, 2018


Happy Christmas Eve! I've been having so much fun writing Blogmas posts this week! I thought today I'd share all the festive nails I've been doing this month. I got the China Glaze Resting Grinch Face mini set in November and have been playing with it all month! Here's what I've been doing with it.

First I had to do a nail look with all the colours.




Definitely not favourite. The high glitter colour in this set has too much blue for me. I like Christmas to be reds and greens and white and gold. But still, this was cute.




Then I took my first look and changed the middle nail to the glitter colour over a SinfulColors white.




I was able to get most of the blue out and the gold holo pieces were easier to see.




Then I took some inspo from a Redditor who sent me a photo of dotted Christmas nails. I couldn't find my dotting tool for the life of me but since I was using mini polishes I did alright dotting with just the brushes. I did my middle nail with the glitter colour in the set.







I loved the dotted so much that I did it again but this time with a red accent nail. I decided to do my pointer finger since there was more room on my middle finger for the dots.







Then comes to today. I was going to do a red and green gradient but these polished would not blend together. So I decided on red nails with candy cane accents. I free handed the red stripes with a toothpick because I couldn't find my nail art brushes. I added a \Wet N" Wild scattered holo over the accents.









I love the way these turned out. Even if the lines are little wonky. Did you do any Christmas nails this year? Send me a photo on twitter @ZombieGoddessxi. I'm looking for ideas for next year.


PRODUCTS USED:

China Glaze Mini Set in Resting Grinch Face

SinfulColors Nail Polish in Snow Me White

Wet n WIld WildShine Nail Color in Kaleidoscope

SuperChic Lacquer Marvel Macro Top Coat (Quick Dry)

SuperChic Lacquer Bring It On! Base Coat




Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...