A-Z of my Favorite Characters

February 08, 2018


I seriously love the concept of A-Z posts! I did an A-Z of Me recently and had so much fun! It was hard for some words but I'm positive this is going to be so much harder! Choosing favorite characters is the hardest thing for a huge geek like me! I found a bunch of A-Z posts on Tania's blog and fell in love with this style of post! So let's start my torture of choosing characters, shall we?



I'm going to limit myself to a max 3 characters per letter or we'd be here for 10 years. * will follow my ultimate faves 


Andy Dwyer*

Alex Karev

Arya Stark



Bill Potts (Doctor Who)*

Bilbo Baggins

Buffy the Vampire Slayer



Clara Oswald (Doctor Who)

Carl Grimes*

Captain Jack Sparrow



Daenerys Targaryen*

Draco Malfoy*

Danny Phantom



Eren Jaeger

Ellie (The Last of Us)

Ellen Ripley (Alien)



Fred Weasley*

Frodo Baggins



Groot*

George Weasley*

Gamora



Harley Quinn*

Harry Potter

Hermione



Indiana Jones



Jon Snow* 

The Joker*

Joffrey



Kenny (South Park)

Kirk

Katniss Everdeen



Leia

Levi Ackerman

Link (Legend of Zelda)



Morty

Marty McFly*

Moana



Negan*

Ned Stark*

Norman Bates (Bates Motel)



Olivia Benson

Obi-Wan Kenobi



Professor McGonagall*

Peter Parker



Quentin (Paper Town)



Rick Sanchez*

Rocket

Ron Weasley



Starlord*

Sheldon (Big Bang)

Spock



The Doctor*

The Tardis

Thor



Uhura (Star Trek)



Velma (Scooby-Doo)

Voldemort



Will Turner

Wednesday Adams

Winchester Brothers



Xena



Yoda



Zelda



# 11 (Stranger Things)


That was so fun! It was a little hard to come up with some of the characters but I'm so excited that I did it! What are your favorite characters? Let me know in the comments!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!


If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this version of the A-Z post! I think I might pinch this idea if you don't mind, and see how stuck I get with it! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...