Real Techniques Powder Brush | Review

April 18, 2017


 Real Techniques Powder Brush

On the Real Techniques website they promise that this brush is ultra soft, easy to clean and are long lasting. They also say that there will be no product build up in the brush and that it will apply makeup with no streaks and leave a flawless finish.

This brush has 100% synthetic bristles so this brush is 100% cruelty free. Real Techniques brush handles are made of aluminum and are color coded, gold for face, pink for cheeks, and purple for eyes. The Handles also have the brush names on the back.

This brush is available for $9.99 at Ulta and $7.99 at Target and for $10 on the Real Techniques website. It is also available for £12.99 at Boots.

Here is my experience with the Real Techniques Powder Brush.




I got this brush after hearing some beauty YouTube gals talk about it and I fell in love.

Like every other RT brush I've tried it is super soft! I love that is is super fluffy. It makes it absolutely perfect for powder.

The handle is well weighted and the brush is made very well. I have washed it multiple times and it still feels like new.

Some people might think it's too big but I love how big it is. It gives a better full coverage in my opinion.






Even after 10+ washes it has held up it's shape and still applies product beautifully. It is the only brush I use for powder. I adore it!

I love that it is really fluffy. Some people don't like super fluffy brushes but I love the way it applies product!



Was it worth the hype? I heard a little about it before buying it and it is 100% worth the hype! I love it!

Was it worth the price? I think it's well worth the $10. For a quality brush $10 is a great price!


I adore this brush! It is super soft and fluffy and is made very well! It is the only brush I use for my powder. I 100% recommend it!









That's it for this reviewThanks so much for giving it a read! I hope you enjoyed! Have you tried the Real Techniques Powder Brush? What did you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! 

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me.





Photo Credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post is not sponsored**

4 comments:

  1. Real Technique have some stunning brushes, they're so good for the money! I love this brush xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this brush some much! It is my favorite brush that I own!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete
  2. Anonymous19.4.17

    I absolutely love Real Techniques makeup brushes, they're basically the only ones I use now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I just love them! All my other brushes are just vanity decorations at this point. haha.

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...