My Unpopular Geek Opinions

April 02, 2017


Life is full of opinions. A lot of people form very strong opinions on things. Most of the time opinions that people feel strongly about have 2 sides and one is usually more popular than the other.

The geek world has many debates and everyone always feels strongly about their opinions. So speaking your mind with an unpopular opinion in the geek community can be a little scary. A lot of people defend opinions about geeky stuff like you are trying to kill them.

But I decided today I would share my unpopular geek opinions so please be nice to me. If you disagree and make a comment please say it nicely.


So first, I hate Dumbledore. So hear me out. He left Harry in an abusive household and when other's offered to take Harry in, Dumbledore always said no. He wanted to keep Harry in the dark about the wizarding world and wanted him to grow up troubled so he would kill Voldemort without hesitation.

Everyone praises him and Harry named one of his children after him. I just don't get it. He used Harry as a pawn in his war. Harry was just a weapon to him. I saw someone on Tumblr who said something similar for their reason for hating Dumbledore and I was like "YES!!!" 

Harry should have named one of his kids Minerva. At least she cared. Her first line in the series includes "these are the worst sort of muggles imaginable." 




Rose is not my favorite Doctor Who companion. I like her but she is probably my 5th or 6th favorite. I get why everyone loves her, but she just isn't my favorite. I prefer Amy + Rory + River and Clara. 




I don't like war/shooting games. Everyone seems to love them but I have never really cared for them. That's it really. I just prefer story games.




Lastly, I think The Walking Dead is still great. Everyone is complaining that it's too slow. I love the character building. It's about time we had some character building. They introduce someone and the next episode they are dead. We haven't gotten to know anyone that is new. They just die. I love that we are finally getting to know some characters.




What are some of your unpopular geek opinions? What did you think of mine? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 






Photo Credit: Cover Photo - Photo from pexels.com and edited in Photoshop bme.

**This post was not sponsored**

3 comments:

  1. I love Dumbledore, but agree with what you said about him! He wasn't the best male relationship for Harry! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Dumbledore too, for exactly the same reasons! I also hate Snape, but that's not really an unpopular opinion anymore. Hagrid, Minerva, and the Weasleys should get the admiration that Dumbledore and Snape get. Great article, I love it! 😊👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I hate Dumbledore so much! Molly wanted to take Harry in and Dumbledore said no! Like who gave you the right! UGH I hate him so much!

      Hagrid was the best and the Weasleys were the best family, and Minerva was a beast! She was so amazing! And they just don't get praised enough! I hate it!

      xoxo Much Love,
      Cassie

      Delete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...