The Geeky Girl Tag

February 11, 2017


I always wanted to come across as the nerdy gamer girl with a makeup obsession. When I started this blog I was planing in doing a bunch of geeky posts along with the beauty posts but I've never done it.

I got carried away with beauty posts and never got to the geek posts. It's time to change that today and start the geeky posts with the geeky girl tag! 

In my usual style I've added a question. I can never just do a tag without added questions or mashing two tags together.

I'm planning on a ton more geeky posts this year so get ready! Here's the geeky girl tag! 



1. What is your must-have tech gadget?

My laptop or my iPhone 6S Plus. I love my phone it is amazing and I take it everywhere. But I also use my laptop every day and I game on it. So they are tied!




2. Which house do you belong to in Hogwarts?

Every test I've test I've taken says Gryffindor or Syltherin. I'll be honest, I haven't taken the Pottermore test because I'm afraid of where it will put me. I want to do the Harry Potter Tag soon so maybe I'll take it then.
 




3. Who is your favorite Doctor?

11!! Math Smith. I also really love David and Peter but something about Matt. I just love how his Doctor could act like he was 12 years old then be almost evil on the turn of a dime. The fact that he was so cheery and happy but had a dark side that could pop out at any moment was amazing!





4. If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be?

This one is so hard! Can I pick 9 so it's a dinner party? I don't think I can just pick one! So many TV shows, movies, books, anime, video games, so many fictional characters I've met in my life and you want me to pick just one?

If I could have a dinner party with 9 characters I'd have to chose Sam & Dean Winchester, The 11th, 10th, and 12th Doctors, Sherlock and John, and The Joker and Harley Quinn. It would be so interesting to see all of them in a room together. J and Harls might try to kill everyone by dessert but it would be really fun.

Sam and Dean would be freaking out because aliens are real, the Doctors would be fascinated that all things supernatural are real and that Sherlock Holmes is real too. 

Sherlock would be rocking in the corner because his entire reality is being ripped apart. And John would probably be fascinated at the supernatural and aliens conversation. 

Then there is J and Harley who would just be happy thinking they are the most sane people in the room for once. Then Sherlock would realize there are two psychopaths in the room and get all excited that the game is on and that he has a new Moriarty to play with.

Ok I got a bit carried away with that one. This question is about dinner with one character. So if I could only have dinner with one character I think I'd go with James Marsh from American Horror Story Hotel. Bit random I know but I really love the character and he had so many dinner parties in Hotel I'd love to sit with him and just see what he would want to talk about. Murder probably.




5. What is your gaming system of choice?

I love gaming on my PC but if we are taking just console, I love the Xbox controller but Play Station has better exclusive titles so console for me is PS4. But I only play console only games on the PS4 or Xbox One. If I can get the game on PC I play it on PC.





6. If you had a super power, what would it be?

I'm not really a fan of super powers. My favorite character in all of the super hero worlds is The Joker because he is just a mad man who doesn't take shit from anyone.

But I guess if I have to pick one it would be super human strength. Some times with super strength you can jump really high and fall really far without getting hurt. And it can make you a little faster too.




7. What is your favorite fantasy world?

This one is really hard. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Harry Potter. Now that war is over it's just our world with magic. Yes please! I'd love if our world had magic.



 8. If you could be any fictional race, what would you be?

Ooh. Good question. I think I'd like to be a time lord. They look like humans so I wouldn't look any different and I'd get a TARDIS! Sign me up!



9. Star Trek or Star Wars?

This one is super hard too! I think I'll have to go with Star Trek as I grew up watching it with my dad.



10. List your top 5 geektastic movies or TV Series.

1. Doctor Who (Obviously)

2. Star Trek (OG TV Show and the New Movies)

3. Star Wars (OG Trilogy)

4. Supernatural

5. Harry Potter (The books are better but the films are great too!)




11. List your top 5 favorite video games.

1. The Last of Us

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3. Until Dawn

4. Undertale

5. Outlast

  





The Questions:
 
1. What is your must-have tech gadget?

2. Which house do you belong to in Hogwarts?

3. Who is your favorite Doctor?

4. If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be?

5. What is your gaming system of choice?

6. If you had a super power, what would it be?

7. What is your favorite fantasy world?

8. If you could be any fictional race, what would you be?

9. Star Trek or Star Wars?

10. List your top 5 geektastic movies or TV Series.

11. List your top 5 favorite video games.






That was so fun! Some of the questions were so much harder than I thought they would be! I loved them! 

I'd love to know your answers! Let me know in the comments! Or if you have a blog or YouTube channel and do the tag leave a link in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated! 

 If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 



    



Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

8 comments:

  1. Love this tag, might have to do it myself! We have so many similar favourites! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Tania

    I"m so glad you liked it! Please do it! I'd love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am in LOVE with this tag! I got my eyes on your Gamer Tag next :D
    xo Kitten ♥ The Howling WolfHeart

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Kitten

    I'm so glad you liked it! I'd love to see your gamer tag! Tweet me with you upload it!

    Much Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE SUPERNATURAL SO MUCH!

    You should definitely try the Pottermore test and find out once and for all.
    I wouldn't recommend using the actual website though because it only gives you a handful of questions out of the like 50 and you could easily end up in any house.

    If you google Pottermore House Quiz ALL QUESTIONS then you'll finally know for sure which house you belong in!

    Holly | holbol.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag! Didn't know it existed, definitely would love to answer them! Harley and J for a dinner party!? Like yees girl! 😂

    Gemma // www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also grew up watching Star Trek with my dad!! His nickname was actually Spock, and I'm actually named after Spock's mother lol.

    I really loved reading your answers to this tag and had a lot of fun doing it myself! ^^

    xx Amanda // thegeekyfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I'd seen this tag flying round and I FINALLY did it this week.

    Your dinner party sounds like absolute mayhem, love it!! Hahaha

    cuteek.com | geek lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...