Ulta & Sephora Rewards Birthday Gifts February 2017

February 17, 2017



So one of the best things about the Ulta and Sephora Beauty rewards programs are the free b-day gifts. Every year in your birth month Ulta and Sephora give out free deluxe sample sized products!

Ulta gives 1 product that changes every 3 months. And Sephora has 2 options for the year. One is 2 makeup products and the other is 2 skincare products.

I finally got my gifts so I thought I'd do a little unboxing for you guys.

ULTA JAN-MAR 2017 GIFT

Ulta's gift this quarter is a deluxe mini of the Benefit Porefessional Primer. Ulta changes their gift every 3 months. The primer is the gift for Jan-Mar and then it will change for Apr-Jun and again for Jul-Sept and then one more time for Oct-Dec. They don't announce the gift until 2ish weeks before it's set to change.


I'm so excited to try this primer! I've heard a lot about it! I've been needing a new primer so this could not have come at a better time! I'd definitely be doing a review of this one in a few months!



SEPHORA 2017 GIFTS

I'm so excited for the Sephora makeup gift this year! I'm really excited that I get to try both gifts this year! I always get the makeup gift but my mom has a Sephora card now and her B-day was on Valentine's day and she got the skincare gift for me. So this year I have the makeup and the skincare gifts!

Sephora Makeup Gift 2017



The Sephora makeup gift this year is a 2 piece Tarte set. A mini Tarteist Lip Stain and a mini of the Amazon Clay Blush. I've so excited to try Tarte! I've heard so much about the blush and lip stain! I can't wait to try them!

The shades in this set are exclusive to the Sephora b-day gift so if you like what you see go to Sephora and sign up for a card to get your gift.You can only get the gift in your birth month so if you b-day month has passed just give them the month you are there and then ask for the b-day gift.


Sephora Skincare Gift 2017


As I said my mom's birthday is in February too so she got the skincare gift for me! I haven't heard much from this brand but I'm excited to try it. My mom will probably keep the dark spot serum but I can't wait to try this moisturizer!





The gifts this year are awesome! I can't wait to start testing them! The Sephora exclusive shades look so pretty! And the Porefessional Primer has been on my list forever!

Have gotten the Sephora or Ulta gifts yet? What did you think? Have you tried the products? What should I expect? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 


   







Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. However the products were free from Ulta & Sephora as a birthday gift for being a rewards member with both companies.

Photo Credit: All Photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel 5T with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...