My Beauty Product Wish List | ft LORAC, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Too Faced, Benefit +More!

February 01, 2017


Before we start I'd just like to say that this is my 100th blog post! I can't believe I've done so many! It seems like I wrote that first post not so long ago but it has been a year and 9 months. I'm so happy to have hit 100 posts! Here's to the new 100! Now on to your regularly scheduled post.

I thought it was about time I did a post about products I'm dying to try. Everyone who loves makeup and beauty products has a wish list. My list is insanely long. I'd buy all of Ulta and Sephora if I could.

Today I'm going to list some of my most wanted products. I products I need in my life. I'm limiting this list about 30 products as if I don't limit it this post would be insanely long. I still think that is insane amount but It's the shortest list I could come up with.

All products will be listed and linked at the bottom of this post.

First I want to take about Lorac cosmetics. I currently have the Pro To Go Palette and 3 of the Pro Lip Color lip crayons. I really loved their products and I'm dying to try more! Since I'm a lip product junkie of course I'm dying to try the Alter Ego Lipsticks. I love lipstick and Lorac has a great matte lipstick range!

I also really want to try the Pro Palettes. They are so pretty! I think I want to try the Pro 2 palette the most! I love the shades. The blue shade is so pretty! I also really love that each palette comes with 8 matte shades and that the finishes are in their own rows not all mixed up. It's less likely that the shimmer fall out will get into the matte shadows. I love it!

I also love the neutral shades in the Original Pro and I love the rose golds in the Pro 3! I have the Pro To Go palette so I know how amazing the Lorac shadows are. They are so soft and smooth! I can't wait to try them!





Next let's talk about Urban Decay. I currently have 3 lipsticks, 3 eyeliners, a lip liner, a bronzer and the Naked Basics palette from UD and I love them! UD is one of my favorite companies!

I want to try everything from them but at the top of my list are the Naked Palettes. I have the first Naked Basics palette and I love it so much! The shadows are so soft and smooth and have a great pigment. I can't wait to try the Naked palettes!






Now  let's talk about Smashbox. I have been wanting to try something from Smashbox forever! I still haven't tried anything from them! I need to change that this year.

I love lippies and last year Smashbox teamed up with YouTuber Lily Singh (iisuperwomanii on YouTube) and they made the most beautiful red shade for Smashbox's Always On Liquid Lipsticks. It's called Bawse and it is so beautiful! It's a classic red. I want to try it and few other shades in the line as well.

 

Smashbox also just released a whole new line of eyeshadow palettes and they are gorgeous! Not only the shadows but the packaging too! The top of the palette is a hologram and looks like exploding powder. And the powder is one of the shades from the palette.

They are called the Cover Shot Collection and I'm dying to get my hands on the Bold and Ablaze palettes. Both palettes have 8 shades and have a mix of matte and shimmer shades. 

Bold has 2 shimmer shades and the rest are matte. I have been wanting a bold matte palette since I started getting into makeup! I've been drooling over it since I saw it.

I'm dying to get Ablaze because of the matte plum in the palette. I have been wanting a matte plum forever! I can not wait to get it!







Ok now moving on to Benefit Cosmetics. Last year I started to fall in love with mascara. I got 2 free ones from Ulta, one was the February b-day gift and one was a platinum perk. I ended up buy 3 more mascaras and now I think I'm addicted! I really want to try the Benefit They're Real! Mascara. I've heard so many great things about it!

I also want to try the They're Real! Push-up liner. It looks amazing!

I've also heard great things about the Hello Flawless Liquid Foundation. I really love that is has a pump. It's so much easier to get foundation out with a pump.




Ok so Real Techniques. It is my favorite brush brand. I love the original line so much! I'm dying to try the Bold Metals collection

The rose gold ones are so pretty! They are the "finish" collection ones. They are for the cheeks. There are 2 brushes in the finish collection.
Then there is the eyes collection. There are 4 silver handled brushes and they look amazing!



And there are 3 brushes in the face collection. They have beautiful gold handles!



 
I'm also dying to try the Real Techniques Miracle Sponges. I have been using RT brushes for 2+ years and I still haven't tried their sponges. I'm so glad they sell them all in a set! I can't wait to get it!









Ok so now on to eyeliner. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. I've heard a lot about this liner and it sounds amazing!







Ok let's step away from makeup for a minute and talk about some skincare products I'm dying to get my hands on. 

So the one skincare product I want to try the most is hands down is the Origins Charcoal Face Mask. I've heard so much about it and it sounds amazing! And my pores totally need a good face mask!




I also really want to get the First Aid Beauty Red Clay Mask. I actually tried this in a sample from Sephora. Ever since then I've been dying to get the full size! I love that it dries to pull off. It feels so good!



The last skincare product I want to mention is The Body Shop Vitamin E Cleanser. I've heard a lot of great things about this cleaner and I've heard it's great for ache. I've been having crazy breakouts lately so I need to get this cleanser durning my next trip to Ulta.


While we are talking about The Body shop I'll mention the Honey Bronze Bronzer. It is huge! I've seen it on Zoella's YouTube channel. It looks amazing! The powder is pressed to look like a honey comb. The color looks amazing too! It has a beautiful brown under tone instead of orange like a lot of bronzers.






So now on to another lippie. I know you are all shocked. A lippie I've been dying to try is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Matte Lipsticks. They look so nice and everyone says they are amazing! And the packaging looks amazing!








Alright now lets talk brows. I have been wanting to try Anastasia products forever! They sound great and again everyone talks about them. So many vloggers talk about how Brow Wiz is their favorite brow product. And my sister swears by the Dipbrow Pomade.

I really want to try both. I defiantly need to try more brow products this year. I literally only have one brow powder.




Next up let's talk about Lime Crime. I know a ton of people hate Lime Crime. There has been a lot of controversial things that have happened with this brand but their Matte Velvetines Liquid Lipsticks are so pretty!










Now on to another bronzer. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer. It looks amazing! And the packaging is so pretty!







Another lippie. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks. They look amazing! As you can probably tell by all the other liquid lipsticks in this post I really want some liquid lipsticks. I currently only have the Rimmel Show-offs so I'm dying to get some more.  









I've only mentioned one foundation so let's talk about another one. Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick. This is a fairly new foundation and it looks great! It looks smooth and pigmented and I can't wait to try it!







So now I want to talk about a brand I've recently found out about from Canada. It's called Suva Beauty. Viola of Killer Colors was doing a review on the Neutrals Necessity Palette and I feel in love with it! The colors are gorgeous! I instantly need this palette for the berry color!

I went to the Suva site after reading Viola's post and found that they also have a brights palette! That is mostly matte! It's called Cupcakes & Monsters and it looks amazing!!










And lastly, Tom Ford Lips & Boys lipsticks. These are new and they look great! The swatches on the Tom Ford Beauty website look great and the packaging is so cute!







Products Mentioned:
  
  




















  





That was a lot longer than I thought it would be. I guess I should have made one of these posts sooner. There were so many lippies in this post and I left so many out that I think I'm going to to have to make a whole posts on lippies I want to try.

What products are on your wish list right now? What are the products you are dying to try? Leave them in the comments!

Have you tried anything on my list? Was it worth it? Should I try it? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: 

Cover Photo Background from pexels.com and edited in Photoshop by me.

Product Photos from brands product pages. All rights to each brand.


**This post is not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I also really want to try out the palettes from Lorac! I really like the ABH brow pomade but Freedom and Makeup Revolution do very good dupes for it

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...