What's in My Makeup Bag - February 2017 | My Current Makeup Favorites

February 13, 2017


I realized today that I have never done a regular What's in My Makeup Bag. I've only done a school edition and that was in 2015.

I've never done a post about my current makeup. I thought that today I should change that. So I decided that today I'd show you guys what products I'm currently loving.

This might be a long one so grab a cup of tea and settle in. All the products mentioned will be listed at the bottom of the posts.

THE BAG


I got this bag for Christmas in from my dad. He found a brush set at Walmart that had this bag and 6 brushes with rainbow metal on them. I love them! This bag has such pretty rose gold on it and the brushes look so pretty too!

So now on to what's in the bag!
  





FACE

So let's start with the face products I currently have in my bag. I only have one liquid foundation type product in my bag right now, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It has light to medium coverage. I really love this BB cream but I'm on the hunt for new ones to try, let me know in the comments if there is a BB cream or foundation I should try!

I have 4 different concealers in my bag at the moment. First up, my favorite Maybelline Fit Me concealer.  It is smooth and creamy and covers great! 

I also have Maybelline Age Rewind in my bag. I just got it after hearing so many people talk about it. I just had to try it. I've only used it a few times but I like it so far.



  
I have also been using Rimmel Match Perfection concealer recently. I really love this concealer! It has nice coverage and blends well.

I also have NYX Dark Circle concealer in my bag. It's not that great on spots but it's great for dark circles as the name suggests. 

As for powder I recently broke my favorite powder in a million pieces while traveling. I know MAKEUP TRAGEDY! So I currently only have one powder in my bag. The Maybelline Better Skin Powder. Influenster sent me this powder when it was released and I love it!





CHEEKS

So let's talk about the cheek products. I don't have much in my bag when it comes to cheek products at the moment.

For blush I have the NYX Powder Blush in 2 shades, Peach and Cinnamon. I really love this blush! It's pretty much the only blush I use.




As for bronzer I have two. First, Urban Decay Beached Bronzer. I got this bronzer as soon as it came out and it's been in my bag ever since. I love it! It has a great color and it's smooth and blends really well.

And the other bronzer I have is Benefit Dew The Hoola. It is Benefit's liquid bronzer. I really like it. It blends well and has a really nice color. It blends to look like powder which I really like.






EYES

So on to eye products. First primer. I don't use eyeshadow primer every time I do my eyes but I still always keep the Urban Decay Primer Potion in my bag just in case. I usually only use it when I do brights or something with shimmer.

Next the palette I take everywhere. The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. I love this palette! It is the perfect neutrals palette! I use it all the time! It goes with everything and it's matte!

My other favorite and most used shadows are the NYX Nude Matte Singles. They come is a lot of great colors. My favorite shades are skinny dip, a burgundy with brown undertones, and Betrayal, a chocolate brown.

I also love the NYX Hot Singles matte shades. They have a few brights and a few nudes. The only shade in my bag right now is cupcake which is a baby pink.

Ok so let's talk eyeliner. I have quite a few in my bag right now. My favorite is Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. I love the color and it goes on smooth and stays so well! I have the black and grey shade in my bag. I love them so much!





I always keep UD's liner in my bag but I also keep it's dupe Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl liner. It really is a great dupe for UD liner! I love it! I usually only use black liner or maybe grey but lately I've been keeping the black and nude shades of this liner in my bag recently. 

The last liner I currently have in my bag is the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon. I really like this one. It's nice and creamy like the UD liner but it doesn't stay quite as well.

So that's shadow and liner down. Now on to mascara. My new favorite liner is Too Faced Better Than Sex mascaraIt makes my lashes look full and beautiful! I feel in love from the first brush stroke.

I also have the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara in my bag. I'm not really a bottom lashes mascara person but if I do want lower lash mascara I love to use this one because the wand is really small and the formula is nice. 

Lastly brows! I actually only have one brow product in my whole collection. NYX Brow Cake Powder. It is so great! You can do natural brows or really draw on ones. I really love this powder but I do need to try more brow products this year.






LIPPIES

Now my favorite part! The lipsticks! I love lippies! If you have ever been on this blog before you probably know that. I just did a post about lippies I'm currently loving. Not all of them are currently in bag but I really love them right now. 

First up the lipstick that will never leave my bag Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick. I love these lipsticks so much! They have great pigmentation, are truly matte and never dry out your lips! In my bag I currently have 107, 111, and 10.

Next up, my second favorite all time lipstick, MAC Retro Matte lipstick. I love the formula of this lipstick and the shade Ruby Woo is the most beautiful classic red!


   

I really love Urban Decay. They make really amazing products. I am really loving the Urban Decay Vice Matte Lipstick in 714 right now. It's so pretty!

Next up the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. I have a love hate relationship with these lip creams. Sometimes they look nice and other times they are patchy. You have to do 2+ layers to get rid of the patchiness. And  the darker the shades the more patchy.. But I really love the colors so I use them anyway. It just takes a minute to apply. Not a lippie for a 5 minute look.

Last up is the Urban Decay 24/7 Lip liner. I love this liner on its own. It's smooth and looks great. It has a great color and pigment and wears nice all on its own.







Products Mentioned:

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer

NYX Dark Circle Concealer

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder  

 Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

  NYX Powder Blush

Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette 

NYX Nude Matte Shadow

NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara

NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil

 NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
 
   


So that is what is in my makeup bag! These are products I am loving right now! What products are in your favorites list right now? What are the products you are using the most at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!  

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 





   



Photo Credit: All photos taken by me with a Canon Rebel T5 with a 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...