What I'm Wearing This Christmas Season | Blogmas Day 15

December 15, 2017


I'm a huge fan of Christmas jumpers and cute Christmasy Tees! I love graphic tees and print leggings! And of course flannels! I probably have over 30 at this point. It's an addiction. Anyway today I thought I'd show you all my cute Christmasy clothes!




Sadly I've had most of these for a year or two so there aren't any links for me to add for your guys. If I remember where I bought them I'll mention the store. Maybe they'll have something similar.





So let's start with the graphic tees! My Reindeer tee with all the reindeer names on it might be one of my favorite graphic tees I own. Each name is written in a different font and the colors are so pretty! Plus the snow and reindeer graphics are so cute!






My other graphic tee is cute Rudolph tank top! I love this cutie! It has rose gold antlers and a red glitter nose! I thought the glitter might come off but it is really on there. It doesn't even come off when I rub it! I was so happy! I've never been a big fan of glitter but I'm slowly coming around. I mean look how pretty this shirt is!











Let's talk about this adore leggings! I got them in a 2-pack from Walmart of all places. They were only $10 and I love them! They are so soft and warm and cozy! I got mine like 2 years ago but they come out with something similar every year.





I like the red pair best. I couldn't get a great photo. Thanks to my lighting they kept getting washed out. They have the cutest sweater pattern on them! I have been wearing them so much since November!










Flannels!!! I have an addiction. I have so many and I keep buying more! I love red ones the best! I have at least 6 red flannel button-ups. I decided to include my 3 favorite prints in this post. They are the 3 I wear the most. I the top and bottom ones at JC Penny and I think the middle one is from Walmart. 





















Let's talk jumpers! I only started wearing jumpers about 3 or 4 years ago. I get hot easily so I never really liked them before. But I finally started wearing them and now I love them! It actually started with Christmas jumpers. I was seeing so many festive jumpers. I really wanted one. So I got this cute polar bear one from JC Penny.






Then I found this cute Christmasy patterned jumper. I can't for the life of me remember where. It's not the coziest jumper but it is rather cute! I usually wear a thin long sleeve under it because it can be a bit itchy. 








Another JP Penny jumper I just adore is this cute Coca-Cola bears jumper. I love the Coke logo stuff! I have tons of bottle caps from glass coke bottle and coke glasses. I love how vintage Coca-Cola stuff looks! I love the Polar Bear campaign they do every year for the Christmas season! So I really love this jumper.





It is such a soft and cozy jumper! It's really fuzzy! 
















One of my favorite things is beanies! I'm not a big had person but I'll rock a beanie all day! My favorite beanie is this cute grey knit beanie that my sister got me for Christmas year and years ago. I seriously think I've had this thing for like 6 or 7 years.




I kind of hate this photo. I took it when I had braces so it was hard to smile. Also, why am I so sideways? I took this for fall faves post or something back them so I guess I was trying to get the beanie mostly. Anyway, I love this beanie even though I'm not the biggest fan of this photo.














Finally, let's talk shoes!! Pretty much all I've been wearing this season are a Black pair of ugg style books and my beautiful Attack on Titan style tan knee-high boots! I love these books so much! I found them 2 weeks after I started AOT. I really wanted a pair and happened upon them in JC Penny. On sale from $100 to $30!! I love JCP deals!




I didn't take a photo of my Ugg-style boots because they are all dirty on the bottoms from being out in the snow yesterday and I didn't want to put them on the table. But they are basically black classic uggs. They are an off brand that only cost like $25 and they have lasted 5 or 6 winters for me so far! They are really warm and well worth it. So happy I got a $25 pair instead of paying for the Uggs name!






That's what I've been wearing this season! What are some of your favorite Christmas apparel? Let me know in the comments! 

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...