Christmas Time This or That | Blogmas Day 16

December 16, 2017


Blogmas day 16!! I'm so excited to have made it this far! Everyday uploads really takes its toll. I'm really enjoying Blogmas but I'll be happy when Christmas gets here. Today I thought it would be fun to do a little This or That tag!




1.) Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I love both! Each have their own traditions for me. I love the entire Christmas season so much!






2.) Real Tree or Fake Tree?

I've never had a real tree. I'd love to have one one day! But for now, it's fake trees for me.





3.) White lights or Colored lights on the tree?

White! I think it looks a little nicer than colors.






4.) Christmas Caroling or Watching Christmas Movies?

Watching Christmas movies. I love Christmas movie marathons!





5.) Indoor or Outdoor Decorations?

Indoor. Outdoor is pretty but I much prefer to look at all my decor all the time. 





6.) White Christmas or Sunny Christmas?

White! It doesn't feel like Christmas without the colder weather!





7.) Eggnog or Hot Cocoa?

Hot Cocoa 1000%! I HATE Eggnog!




8.) Giving or Receiving?

I love seeing the look on niece and nephew faces' when they are opening their gifts! I love picking things out for them! 






9.) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

Gingerbread! I hate peppermint! I need to find a good Gluten-free Gingerbread now though.






10.) Angel or Star Tree Topper?

We always had an angel when I was a kid but porcelain figures really creep me out so I always have a star on my tree. 





11.) Cinnamon or Peppermint?

Cinnamon!! I love cinnamon in my hot cocoa and coffee! And in cookies and cakes! I absolutely HATE peppermint!




12.) Turkey or Ham?

Since I have Turkey in November for American Thanksgiving I usually make a Chicken. I hate ham. Bacon is ok because of the way it's cured but I just don't like ham.




13.) Make a snowman or have a snowball fight?

I like either to be honest. Your hands are going to get cold either way. And both are fun!







THE QUESTIONS:

1.) Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

2.) Real Tree or Fake Tree?

3.) White lights or Colored lights on the tree?

4.) Christmas Caroling or Watching Christmas Movies?

5.) Indoor or Outdoor Decorations?

6.) White Christmas or Green Christmas?

7.) Eggnog or Hot Cocoa?

8.) Giving or Receiving?

9.) Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?

10.) Angel or Star Tree Topper?

11.) Cinnamon or Peppermint?

12.) White Christmas or Sunny Christmas?

13.) Turkey or Ham?

14.) Make a snowman or have a snowball fight?






That was so fun! I tag anyone who would like to answer the questions!
Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...