What's In My Makeup Bag for Christmas Day | My Christmas Makeup | Blogmas Day 9

December 09, 2017


Welcome to Blogmas Day 9! I'm so happy to have made it this far! Today I want to share the products I'll be wearing this Christmasy season! I just love changing up my eyeshadow this time of year! I'm especially excited this year because I stepped out of my no shimmer shadow comfort zone and I love it! I can't wait to play with shimmery shadows this Christmas! 







Let's start with face products since I never really change this bit of my makeup routine. It's actually still the same products as my last makeup bag post back in May. For my primer, I'm using the Benefit Porefessional Primer. I love the way this primer makes my skin feel! It smooths ever thing and makes my skin feel soft!








For foundation, I'll be using my favorite Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless. I love the way this foundation goes on! My skin can be oily so this works well for me. But it can be a little dry depending on my skin that day. For the most part, it wears really well and looks great!








My go-to concealer is always Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I have tried a bunch and I always come back to the Fit Me concealer. It covers greatly and it doesn't clump up or flake. I always come back to this concealer.








Even though I use a matte foundation I still don't like the wetness of foundation. So I always have to use a powder. Plus my foundation is just a little too light so I use my Maybelline BetterSkin Powder to darken it up. It's only just a little too light. The next shade up is actually too dark. But the BetterSkin in 10 is perfect for me!






















So next let's talk cheek products. My favorite bronzer at the moment is Urban Decay Beached Bronzer. I have the shade Bronzed and it is a great warm tan. It is brown undertoned rather than orange which I love!














I have been loving the bronzer only look recently but I love blush in the winter months. Rosey cheeks for the cold winter. I got the Tarte Amazon Clay Blush in Paaarty in the Sephora b-day gift and I have used nothing but since! It's a perfect in-between of a warm summer color and a cool winter color!





I haven't really been into highlighter so I don't really use it or have any highlighters. But I might get a few in 2018. I've seen some really pretty ones recently!




























I am in love the colors from the Lorac Pro To Go Palette! The Shades Cafe and Chai are beautiful! I love the shimmers of Chai! I use cafe in the crease and outer corner and Chai on the lid. I might also add some Crave from the Urban Decay Naked Basic palette on the outer corner and Walk of Shame from the UD palette in the inner corner. I'd also take some Cafe on the lower lash line.






I also use a mix of Walk of Shame and Faint on my brows. It's so much easier when I'm on the go to use the UD palette for my brows than carrying a whole other product.






















Marc Jacobs Gel Highliner is my go-to liner. I also really love the Urban Decay 24/7 liner but I love that the Marc Jacobs liner rolls up rather than needs sharpened. They are both a great deep black and really smooth but the Marc Jacobs liner has UD beat because it rolls up.





My go-to mascara is Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara! I love this mascara! This is the mascara that made me love mascara. Before TF I never used mascara. This was a long time ago. I know now that I indeed did look like a crazy person. I'm sorry. I've learned from my mistakes! Anyway. The TF mascara is pretty great!


















Now my favorite! Lip products! I just did a whole post about what lip products I'll be wearing this season but I'm only going to include two in this post. Since this post is mainly about what I'm going to on/right around Christmas I'm only going to include my top 2 picks. I'm still not sure which I'm going to wear during the Christmas activities.






First let's take about my favorite classic red, Mac Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo. I LOVE THIS RED! It is a cool blue undertoned red. It is a deep bright red and looks beautiful! It is perfectly matte! It doesn't dry the lips and doesn't clump or flake!








The second lippie is actually a combo. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107 and Lorac Pro Lip Pencil in Mulberry. They look amazing together. If I'm wearing a berry in any photo it's most likely this combo. I discovered they look good together when I tried Mulberry for the first time and found that it was dry. I put 107 on top and fell in love! I pretty much haven't worn anything else since.

















Products Mentioned:

Benefit The Porefessional Primer

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Powder

Tarte Amazon Clay Bronzer  

 Urban Decay Beached Bronzer

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette 

LORAC Pro To Go Palette

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss in 107

LORAC Pro Matte Lip Color in Mulberry

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo












I love these products! What will you be wearing this Christmas? Let me know in the comments!

Check out yesterday's Blogmas post! Or my last two attempts at Blogmas. It didn't go well. And there are more Christmasy posts too!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photos taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...