A-Z of Me

January 25, 2018


I have fallen in love with A-Z posts! I recently read all the A-Z posts that Tania has done and loved them! I love Tania's blog and I love all the different ways she's done the A-Z style post. I'm literally the last person to do this. If you google A-Z of Me you'll find so many blog posts. I'm super late to the party... but what's new? I'm always late to these things! So let's get to it, shall we?


Art & Autumn

Art because of my new found love for art. In mid-2017 I started to really fall in love with making art. I got an Art Tablet for Christmas and I can't wait to make a bunch of pieces!

Autumn because it's my favorite season and I love everything about it!





Blogging

Pretty obvious. As a blogger, my blog takes up the vast majority of my life so of course blogging takes the B spot.





Coffee & Candles & Converse

Coffee because I'm addicted and have at least one cup a day.

Candles because I almost always have one burning.

Converse because they are practically the only shoes I wear.





Doctor Who

Doctor Who because it is one of my favorite shows to date!






Ear Piercings

Because I have 6 all together. 4 Helix and one on each lobe.


 



Flannels

Flannels because I have too many flannel button-ups for one person. I probably have over 30.





Gaming & Geeky & Graphic Design

Gaming because it is my favorite pass time aside from blogging.

Geeky because I'm a huge geek and belong to just about every geek fandom out there.

Graphic Design because I love making graphics for my blog! I've made every graphic you see on my blog, aside from my advertisers and such.





Harry Potter & Hockey

Harry Potter because that series is so near and dear to my heart.

Hockey because it is the only spot I actually care about.






Internet

I think that's obvious.






Jon Snow & The Joker & Japan

Jon Snow because I love him so much it makes me angry.

The Joker because he is my favorite villain and is just amazing!

Japan because I desperately want to visit.






Kindle

Kindle because it was the only K I could really think of and I use my Kindle at least once a week.





Lipstick

Lipstick because I'm hopelessly addicted and can't stop buying lippies.






Mermaids & The Moon

Mermaids because of my recent new found love for mythical creatures.

The Moon because I love it. I could stare at a full moon for hours.






Nerdy

Nerdy because I am quite the little nerd.





Online Shopping

Online Shopping because who wants to leave the house when they don't have too.





Photography

Photography because it is a true passion of mine.





Quest

Quest because I love RPG games.





Rainbows

Rainbows because I also have a new found love for them as well.






Slytherin & Space

Slytherin because I am proud of my house

Space because I am obsessed with it.






Tardis & Tea

Tardis because she is beautiful inside and out and I'd love to have a wardrobe that looked like a Tardis.

Tea because like coffee I am addicted and drink 4+ cups a day. My favorites are Oolong and classic black.






Unicorn & The UK

Unicorns because I recently fell in love with them.

The UK because I desperately want to live there. Forever!





Video Games

Video Games because I have been a gamer since I was a tiny child.






Writing Stories & Watercolor

Writing Stories because I have loved writing since I was 13 and I really hope to finish my first book this year!

Watercolor because I fell in love with watercolor art in 2017 and I love the way it looks!






Xmas & Xanthan Gum & Xbox

Xmas because Christmas is my favorite holiday!

Xanthan Gum because I'm Gluten free now.

Xbox because it was my favorite console as a kid.






YouTube

YouTube because I watch it more than traditional TV.





ZombieGoddess or Zelda

ZombieGoddess because it is my username and my "brand" I use it in the name of everything I do.

Zelda because the Zelda games were my favorite growing up and Ocarina of Time is still my favorite.






That was so much fun! I really like putting my own little spin on it. I haven't seen any post formated this way. I really liked it.

What are some of your A-Z? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 







Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I so soooo love this! I think it's such a fun way to get to know someone, and glad you liked my ones so far as well! So happy you included Harry Potter and Nerdy! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...