Old English Company Haul + Review | *INCLUDES PR GIFTS

May 13, 2018


I was so excited when Old English Company contacted me! They make lapel pins and patches, prints, mugs, kitchen accessories, homeware accessories, keychains, and more! I was most excited for the lapel pins. I love pins so much!


Old English Company seriously has so many adorable pins and prints. I had a really hard time choosing just a few pieces. I ended up choosing mostly pins. I just started my collection recently and I'm really excited to grow it!






Since I got mostly pins let's start with the print that I got. They have lots of lovely travel themed prints. Traveling is one of my biggest goals in life. I want to see the world! The Never Stop Exploring Print really jumped out at me.



I love the map background! The print is really well made. The image is printed evenly with no weird printing mistakes. It's printed on a cardstock like paper. Which I believe is about 80LB. Something like what you'd find at your craft shop in the scrapbook section.

It has a matte finish which I love. It really gives the print map like vibes. I got mine in 8x10 which is about the size of an A5 piece of paper. This print also comes in A4 and A3.

I can't wait to start collecting all sorts of prints to hang above my desk! I want to decorate it with all sorts of fun prints!






And now on to the pins! I got 5. The 5 cutest ones on the site in my opinion. All 5 pints are made beautifully! They all have enamel paint details and are very well done. Girl Gang and xoxo came with traditional metal backs and the other 3 have the newer rubber ones. I quite like both styles but I think the metal ones may have bit more grab since they have hook place to catch and lock on a little tighter.





My favorite is the My Moon and Stars. I'm obsessed with all space things. I adore things based around the moon. I've done 3 art pieces with moons in them. I also adore this pin because it's kind of a quote from Game of Thrones. Drogo called Danerys his Moon and Stars.









My next favorite is the Girl Gang pin. I was drawn to it because the blogger Dorkface created an online community called The Girl Gang and I felt like wearing this pin around could show my pride as a member. And I absolutely adore the copper color!








I am a self-proclaimed coffee addict and since Old English Company had quite a few coffee themed pins I just had to get one! I went for Coffee for Life in black. They also make a white one but I think the black paint makes the gold metal stick out more. I can't do anything before I make a cup of coffee in the morning so I had to get a coffee pin.








I also got the You Got This pin. This is sort of a mantra my sister and I say to each other when one of us is about to start a new project. So it was something that really popped out at me. I just knew I had to get it!







And my last little pin is the XOXO pin. I just thought it was so damn cute! And very fitting since my blog signature starts with xoxo, Much Love. I love the font they used and it's just so cute!






I really love everything that I got from Old English Company! I am already making a list of what I want to order! A Huge thank you to Old English Company for sending me these products!





As always I am very grateful but being sent these products in no way affected my opinions. My PR gift posts a usually positive because I only accept offers on things I think I will enjoy and want to share with all of you!

Have you guys ever gotten something from Old English Company? What did you think? Let me know in the comments?

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Disclaimer: I received these pins and print for free to review them. All opinions are my own.

Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...