Confessions of A Makeup Addict

May 21, 2018


I'll admit it, I'm addicted to makeup. I mean you have to be a little addicted to makeup to write about it on a weekly basis right? Well, I'm in far too deep. I catch myself saying things that sound legitimately crazy... So I thought why not share them here with you guys to make my insanity feel a little saner.





"The hue is different"

I can't tell you how many times I buy a new lipstick and whoever is with me will say "you already have a bunch of lipsticks that colour." To which I will say "this one has a different hue to it." or "this one has different undertones." or "this one has better pigmentation"

The list goes on. But every sentence ends with " I just need it ok."

This also applies to eyeshadow palettes with very similar colours. I may add a "this palette has 2 shades that are completely different from my other palettes"





I take pride in how many lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes I have. And I'm always happy to add more.

The size of my collection is a bit bigger than average and I love it. So many choices! Let's get more!





Sometimes I do a full face of glam at 8PM just because I had the urge to.

I get the urge to do my makeup at the weirdest time. I'm not going anywhere and it's getting dark. It's not like I can take good Instagram photos at 8PM. I just want to play with my makeup.





I like the feeling of liquid lipstick

It feels locked into place. I love the feeling that my lipstick isn't going to come off on my straw.





I love the tediousness of putting on my base

I love sponging on foundation and concealer and baking it all in. I find it super relaxing.





I'm addicted to all makeup but highlighter

I just don't like the shine on my cheeks.




It feels good to write that down and get it out there. Is anyone reading this a makeup addict? Leave a makeup confession in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. Me and highlighter just doesn't mix! I've given up trying to use it now, haha! :) Tania Michele xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for highlighter! I love to lather it all up on my nose, cupids bow and cheeks! I'm pretty good with makeup, I have set myself a if you have one of each thing you use you cannot buy another until it has ran out! It has worked so far but damn am I tempted to buy a tonne of everything! x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...