Anti-Haul 2 | Products I'll Never Buy

May 09, 2018


I love the idea of the Anti-haul posts. There are products for all of us out there that we would never want. It's so interesting to see what people include in posts like these. I've already done one of these in the past and I've finally gotten a long enough list to make another!


And if you are wondering the products in the photo above are all from my disappointing products post. I thought it was fitting to use them for the photo for this post. Products I regret to represent products I don't want.

Anyway, on to the products I'm not interested in.



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation





This foundation has a lot of praise in the beauty community but I'm not about a foundation with shimmer in it no matter how subtle. I like an all matte powdery finish. I'm not about shimmer foundation. So this foundation is permanently on the no buy list.









Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette



I love the right side of this palette but the left side just doesn't appeal to me. For $169 I want to adore the whole palette. If they ever release each side in separate pieces I'm totally down to get the right side. I love the colors!







Christian Loubaton Nail Polish



After watching SimplyNailLogical's video about these nail polishes they are definitely on the no buy list. $50 nail polish should be a lot better than that.









Christian Loubaton Lipstick



Tati's video about these lipsticks just proved there are better decorations than lipsticks. Sadly that's the case for most of these fashion brands breaking into the beauty market. Marc Jacobs has it on lock tho!







Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes - Excluding the All Matte ones



Too Faced adds scents to all their shadows which is a big turn off. I'm still intrigued by the all matte peach palette. The regular palettes, however, don't appeal to me. Their shimmer shadows look too gritty and grainy. Some of them look like the glitter is sharp. I'm dying for the all matte peach but other than that the Too Faced palettes aren't on my buy list.





Fake Tan

Like last time I wanted to include some general products that I have no interest in. The first of which is fake tan. I like how light my skin is. I don't mind not having a tan. I prefer it actually. Even if I did like a tan look I'd lay out in the sun to get one. Purely because fake tan gets on everything and most of them are too orange. But it's ok because I love my ghostly skin.





Lip Palettes

I cringe just writing that. Noting sounds more unsanitary than lip creams in a palette. I have no interest in mixing custom colors with a lip palette. It just seems like a breeding grown for all sorts of gross stuff.





This anti-hauls are so fun! What products are on your no buy list? Let me know in the comments!


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...