A-Z of my Favorite TV Shows

May 05, 2018


I've done two of these posts now and I absolutely love them! They are so much fun! It's amazing how challenging some letters can be. X and Q are definitely the hardest. But that's half the fun! I'm going to do a max of 4 shows for each letter and a * will follow my absolute faves.




A Series of Unfortunate Events

American Horror Story

Adventure Time

Attack on Titan





Bones

Buffy the Vampire Slayer





Criminal Minds*




Doctor Who**




(E) Star Trek





Family Guy

Gravity Falls




Game of Thrones**

Grey's Anatomy





How I Met Your Mother





iZombie




Jessica Jones




(K) South Park*




Lost in Space (The Netflix one)*





Modern Family




(N) Brooklyn Nine-Nine*





Orange is the New Black





Parks and Rec*

Pretty Little Liars




Quantum Leep




Rick and Morty**

Riverdale




Stranger Things**

Supernatural**

Sherlock




The Orville*




(U) Once Upon A Time





Vampire Diaries





Walking Dead*




X-Files




(YSons of Anarchy*




Z Nation (This is a great "stupid" show. Plus if I didn't include it I'd have nothing for Z)





That was the hardest yet! I'm a little upset I didn't have shows that started with certain letters and had to settle for a letter in the title.

It was still really fun! What are some of your favorite TV Shows? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 









Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post. It reminded me of shows I love and haven't watched in a while! PS Sons of Anarchy totally counts haha!

    Jaynie Shannon | Beauty, Lifestyle & Parenting xx

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Dr.Who made the list.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...