A Match Made in Heaven | Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107 + Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color in Mulberry

January 12, 2018


I thought it was time for my dynamic duo top have a post of their own. I have been talking about them non-stop in every post where I mention lip products and it's about the only thing I've been wearing since I discovered the amazingness they made together. So please excuse me as a swoon over these lippies.

In March 2017 I finally got around to trying the Lorac lip colors I'd gotten for Christmas. I got a Christmas set and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get the set just for the limited edition berry shade. So I put on Mulberry and I was so surprised to find it drying. I couldn't wear it alone. I think the Lorac lip colors are more of a pencil/liner than a lip color.

I was going to take the color off but then I remembered I had Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in my bag. I love this lipstick let me tell you! It makes for a really pretty matte finish that isn't drying. It's my go-to lipstick. Essentially the shade 107.





So I popped 107 on in hopes of saving my lips from drying out. I didn't expect the color to be so pretty! These two together make the most beautiful berry shade! I feel in love with the color and haven't really worn anything since.

I've talked about this duo in other posts but I wanted to make a post of its own so it can stand out. I just had to share this duo with everyone!

As I said before Lorac Mulberry was sadly a limited edition Christmas shade but the shade Merlot in the regular collection is a very close match!




I also wanted to include some photos of the duo on my lips









I 100% recommend Rimmel 107! And the shade Merlot from the original Lorac collection would make a great liner for the Rimmel lipstick!


Have you tried the products I talked about today? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. I’ve never tried Loracs products, but these shades work so well together! I love the Rimmel lipsticks, they’re not drying and are pretty long lasting for the price. Great post! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...