Smashbox Cover Shot: Ablaze Palette | First Impressions

January 08, 2018


F**KIN' FINALLY!!! I've been dying for this palette since it launched! I saw it on Lex's channel. Smashbox had sent her the whole CoverShot Vault. As she showed each one Ablaze quickly became my favorite. I fell in love with the color Nirvana! I NEEDED this palette!





My dad took me to the mall a couple weeks ago` and let me get a few things as a little extra Christmas. I was beyond excited when I saw that the Ablaze palette was finally in store. Up until recently, it was only available online, to my knowledge anyway. I was so excited to finally see it in person and I would have died inside if I'd left without. Which I debated on for about 2 seconds.

I called myself crazy for debating on getting it later and got in line. I can't believe that after wanting it for over a year I actually debated on getting it later. I'm so excited! So let's talk about this palette!






I am so excited about this palette! I love the colors so much! The shade nirvana is my favorite! I love the rose gold color, Siesta too! I wasn't into shimmer or glitter for the longest time but something happened to me in 2017 and I've fallen in love with shimmer shadow.

I can already tell this is going to be the only shadow I use for a while. I have been wanting a maroon eyeshadow for the longest time! I may have just bought this palette for Nirvana. But after seeing it in person I have really started to fall for all the shades.






I have to see that these are some of the softest, velvety shadows I've ever used. I love the colors and the shadows are such a nice quality!

I haven't even mentioned the really cool holographic image on the front that looks like an exploding powder. All of the colors on the palettes in this collection look so pretty but I like Ablaze the best. The pretty orange and reds are just beautiful!






I can't wait to really play with this palette some more! I'll be giving you guys a full in-depth review with a ton more photos soon! And swatches of course! I want to play with it a bit more first!

Do you have this palette? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.

**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. foundationsandfairytales11.1.18

    This palette looks so good! I've never tried any Smashbox products but this one looks right up my street! Can't wait to read your review and see the swatches!

    Jess xx
    http://foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...