My Dream High-end Makeup Bag | Inspired by HayleyxMartin

January 13, 2018


So I saw this post on HayleyxMartin's blog where she talked about her Dream High-end Makeup Bag. I loved the post and I absolutely loved the idea! I decided to do mine a little differently. I'm going to talk about all the high-end makeup I'd buy if I had a credit card with no limit but I'm also going to talk about what I'd want in my dream back in general. Because some of the products I am currently using are amazing! So let's talk about some crazy prices makeup, some high-end makeup I'm wanting and some of my favorites!



THE WTF



This compact is so pretty! I'm not a big fan of highlighter but I love the bronzer and the blush in this compact! But $108 for a palette is quite ridiculous. Esspecially when I'm only going to use 2 of the shades. But it's still really pretty.















Tom Ford is a bit of an "only if I had unlimited funds" brand. They run really up there. I've heard they have great foundation and I'd love to try it but $85 is a lot for foundation. I think the only makeup I'd spend $85 on would be a vault of products or mega shadow palette.






















THE WISHLIST




I have the Ablaze palette in this line and I'm dying for the matte one! It's a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Even though they are the same price there are 2 extra shades. I also love that they are purple toned!

I love the Golden Hour palette too! This palette is mostly shiny shades but I've recently started to like them. I love the purple in this palette!











I've been lusting after this liner for what feels like forever. I will get it one day!!!












A product that makes all lip products matte? What isn't it in my bag NOW! I need this product, to say the least. I am a matte lip only kind of girl. It kills me when I fall for a color and the finish is cream.













I've heard wonderful things about this lipstick! I've drying to try any and all of the red and berry shades!














I'm dying to get this liquid lipstick. It's always sold out. It's such a beautiful shade! I need it in my life!










bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder - $23

I've heard great things about bareMinerals and desperately need to try them! I've heard this powder is amazing!




























THE FAVORITES



Smashbox Cover Shot: Ablaze Palette

I got this palette in December and have been in love ever since! I love warm tones so much and the red shade "Nirvana" is amazing!!!











Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Hands down the best mascara I've ever tried! I love this mascara so much! It applies beautifully. It doesn't flake and I love the formula!













Tarte Hybrid Gel Foundation

I have already included a foundation but I have to mention this lovely one! I got this foundation for Christmas and fell instantly in love! It's my new fave and it is never leaving my makeup bag!












Benefit PoreFessional Primer

I love this primer so much! It makes my skin nice and smooth and really helps keep down shine!








Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon

I love this liner! It is my go to! I had to include it! Kat Von D is liquid liner so I gotta have a crayon/pencil liner in the bag to do tight lines.












Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color in Mulberry + Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 107

Now Rimmel isn't high-end and the Lorac shade Mulberry was a limited edition color but I had to include them. They never leave my bag. It's my go-to lip!












What products would you buy if money wasn't a question?


Thanks so much for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave a like if you did, it's much appreciated!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me or leave them in the comments below. 








Photo Credit: Photo taken by me with a Canon EOS Rebel T5 with an 18-55mm lens and edited by me in Photoshop.


**This post was not sponsored**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for referencing my post!
    I love the twist on the original idea too... I do think that realistically if I could afford anything there are definitely cheaper alternatives that probably do the job just the same!
    Tom Ford is probably the ULTIMATE for me!! I am thinking of investing in some products soon.. I am so curious to find out if they are worth the price tag!

    Hayley | hayleyxmartin

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the comments! I love reading comments and replying to you all! I love chatting with you all! So please leave me a comment and let’s chat!

Make sure you tick the box to get emails so you know when I reply!

**All comments are now published right away but are still moderated. Spam and rude comments will be deleted right away. Full list of comment rules can be found on the disclaimer page.**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...